Best anyone has ever looked in a movie

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Grace Kelly in Rear Window immediately came to mind.

A system of cells interlinked
I remember watching in 2000s and being like...she could pass for a hottie in 2020s. Can't say that for many actresses from early 1900s
A timeless beauty, to be sure. Top tier of all time, as far as I am concerned, and pure class, which is not something you can say about many contemporary actresses.

I remember watching in 2000s and being like...she could pass for a hottie in 2020s. Can't say that for many actresses from early 1900s
I totally agree with you on Grace Kelley and like Sedai just posted she looked her best IMO in Rear Window. The epitome of class, poise and high fashion.

Though Rear Window wasn't early 1900s it was released in 1954 so mid 20th century actually. There were a lot of stunningly beautiful actress working at that time: Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn, Kim Novak and that list can go on and on!

Hrumph he says. I think there's only but so good any human CAN look, so The Best, the single best, seems like an impossible hill to climb. Movieland specializes in people who can make other people look good. That's what they do for a living. At some point diminishing returns set in.

Meryl Streep never looked better than she looked in The Devil Wears Prada

Bette Davis never looked better than she did in Fashions

John Travolta never looked better than he did in Blowout

Jessica Lange never looked better than she did in Blue Sky

Julie Andrews never looked better than she did in S.O.B.

Dustin Hoffman never looked better than he did in Marathon Man

Ryan O'Neal never looked better than he did in What's Up, Doc?

Jeff Bridges never looked better than he did in Against all Odds

Steve McQueen never looked better than he did in Love with the Proper Stranger

Goldie Hawn never looked better than she did in Seems Like Old Times

Jennifer Connelly - Phenomena & Labyrinth (nubile), Career Opportunities (teenaged hotness), The Rocketeer (looking "womanly")
I'll go with Jennifer Connelly in One Wild Night. She's in a music video with scenes from that movie.

I'll go with Jennifer Connelly in One Wild Night. She's in a music video with scenes from that movie.

Hi Rules, thanks for the video.
This one you posted happens to show scenes from Career Opportunities (1991).
I believe "One Wild Night" was an alternative title.

Hi Rules, thanks for the video.
This one you posted happens to show scenes from Career Opportunities (1991).
I believe "One Wild Night" was an alternative title.
Ahh, then great minds think alike! I've not seen the movie but I was watching old 1980s music videos and spotted her in that.

Ahh, then great minds think alike! I've not seen the movie but I was watching old 1980s music videos and spotted her in that.
Yes! It's not a great movie (one of John Hughe's lesser entries), but mildly entertaining teenage fare, especially for fans of Jennifer Connelly (and... it has a weird John Candy cameo).

It's also the one with the electric horse-riding scene in the white tank top!

Yes! It's not a great movie (one of John Hughe's lesser entries), but mildly entertaining teenage fare, especially for fans of Jennifer Connelly (and... it has a weird John Candy cameo).

It's also the one with the electric horse-riding scene in the white tank top!

Gosh I must have missed it when I watched all of John Candy's films. I'll have to check it out someday, it looked fun from the video. BTW that space station that the Flock of Seagull guys were hanging out in

Gosh I must have missed it when I watched all of John Candy's films. I'll have to check it out someday, it looked fun from the video. BTW that space station that the Flock of Seagull guys were hanging out in
That's why it's weird - it's uncredited.

http://www.johncandy.com/VideoDetail...ideoSection=24

That was good! I enjoyed it, thanks for finding it.
It was probably the funniest scene in the movie (thanks to John).
Allegedly, he did the uncredited cameo for his good friend, John Hughes.