Groups of Strangers Wake Up in a Field With No Idea Why Theyre There

Tools    

Horror (and maybe Action) movie about a group of strangers- around 5-6 people wake up in a field (maize/corn field?). They have no memory of why theyre there. At first we only see one or two people then they meet others (until theres a group of 5-6-ish people). All of them for some reason have a strange item they wake up with- I can remember someone I think has a knife, another a flask, and two other items might have been a map and a gun/flare. These items turn out to be a piece of the puzzles they solve along the way.

Ultimately the movie follows the group trying to solve the puzzles laid out for them- and try to solve what is going on, and what monster is trying to kill them. One by one they die or get lost except for the final survivor- a woman (blonde?). I remember one of the characters is a black lady, another is an asian lady, another a young skinny White guy and another is a buff war vet White guy.

At some point near the start of the movie they doubt whether they can trust each other. I think in the end of the movie one of the characters- the vet- ends up going crazy and becoming one of the monsters that were attacking them in the movie? I could be confusing that memory with another movie though.

The movie is in English. I watched this I think some time last year or the year before. It probably came out after 2014 but Im thinking it was even more recent than that probably after 2017.

Escape the Field is probably what you are looking for. In the Tall Grass is similar and it's a Netflix flick.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Escape the Field is probably what you are looking for. In the Tall Grass is similar and it's a Netflix flick.
Yup! Its the first one! THANK YOU