Willow (Disney+)

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
look like Willow is back . loved the movie as a kid

I just saw the first episode. They sure took a long time to get to the title character. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

I'm a little intrigued.

I kinda "missed" Willow as a kid. I have no idea why, it seems right up my alley, exactly the kind of thing my parents would show me, etc. Just didn't really see much of it or get into it, though. Might use the show as an occasion to revisit it since I barely remember most of it anyway.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
really i havent watched it yet. is it good? *
It's OK. It's really just a beginning. Do you remember the baby they went to save from the movie? Well, she's grown now and the story seems to focus on her and her circle of friends. Joanne Whalley returns to her role as Queen Sorsha. I'm looking forward to seeing more. There's supposed to be 8 episodes for this season but I only see 2 on the website. I'm sure they'll add more soon.

It's OK. It's really just a beginning. Do you remember the baby they went to save from the movie? Well, she's grown now and the story seems to focus on her and her circle of friends. Joanne Whalley returns to her role as Queen Sorsha. I'm looking forward to seeing more. There's supposed to be 8 episodes for this season but I only see 2 on the website. I'm sure they'll add more soon.
cant remember i think i need to rewatch it before i watch the series, hope so