What movies do you prefer alone at home?

Tools    

What kind of movies do you prefer watching while you are alone at home?

Little confused by the question, can you elaborate? It can be fairly easily read as just "what movies do you like?" which is obviously way too broad.

I watch alone, yeah
With nobody else
I watch alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I watch alone
I prefer to be by myself

To be fair, I prefer watching everything alone (and at home, yes, as much as I love cinemas, I despise the inescapable noise). I only see “low-risk” films in cinema with other humans

To be fair, I prefer watching everything alone (and at home, yes, as much as I love cinemas, I despise the inescapable noise). I only see “low-risk” films in cinema with other humans
Please explain “low-risk”.

Please explain “low-risk”.
In this context the sort of thing I wouldn’t mind being spoilt by company. Something I’m very unlikely to like anyway, so why not.

I love going to second viewings with company, once I’ve already seen the thing and know it’s good.

I take film more personally than most other things, and if a film I enjoy is ruined for me it’s a huge annoyance (has happened).

In this context the sort of thing I wouldn’t mind being spoilt by company. Something I’m very unlikely to like anyway, so why not.

I love going to second viewings with company, once I’ve already seen the thing and know it’s good.

I take film more personally than most other things, and if a film I enjoy is ruined for me it’s a huge annoyance (has happened).
Got it.

I never go to the cinema & my “entertainment center” is in our master bedroom. I watch all content when I am alone. (Except for my cat.)

Got it.

I never go to the cinema & my “entertainment center” is in our master bedroom. I watch all content when I am alone. (Except for my cat.)
I really do relate to that. I do venture out reasonably often still, but I’m sure I’ll eventually evolve to precisely the above set-up, it does seem ideal.

Boring answer, but anything that's intricately plotted, is known for being confusing or that has objectionable content that's embarrassing to watch with company (body horror, etc.) in case I need to rewind it multiple times.
...so that I understand the confusing parts, that is.

I always think home invasion movies are much more fun when at home, alone, in the midst of a power cut (that oddly affects everything except the tv and dvd/bluray player), on a stormy night ... with a front door that just won't quite fully close.

I live with family, so anything with a lot of sexual content/nudity, because awkward.

Also anything with a historical context if my history major father is around because he will nitpick any inaccuracies he spots, which is just annoying AF.

…that's embarrassing to watch with company (body horror, etc.)
That’s an interesting thought. Never thought of horror (of any kind) as being “embarrassing” to watch with company, but I kind of see what you mean.

That’s an interesting thought. Never thought of horror (of any kind) as being “embarrassing” to watch with company, but I kind of see what you mean.
I guess it depends on the horror. Something like Demons or an Evil Dead movie wouldn't be embarrassing to watch with family or friends. Splice or Don't Breathe, on the other hand, has stuff in it that could strain those relationships.