Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ah geez, I hate to hear that. Although PC sickens me, I'll probably still watch it because I'm a fan of Edward Norton's and Daniel Craig's.
Still worth a watch for sure. It’s extremely entertaining, but tone-wise I felt the first part was much more accomplished. The ending here really felt very slapdash and out of place to me, but a very fun film still.

Di je Karlo?
"Peculiarities of national fishing", I got a good feeling about it. That it's gonna be the Fritz the Cat kind of sequel, where you gotta see both to appreciate either.

Quite like it, it’s certainly engaging.
The age discrepancy does bother me, though; the character gets a job interview for an unpaid internship at an ad agency, and Aubrey Plaza is 38 years old. I mean, sure, you can be an intern at any age, and blah, blah, blah, but unless this is a major plot point as in The Intern, it feels very improbable to me…
Then again, we have Kelly Reilly playing ten years younger on Yellowstone, so I guess… don’t see a reasonable excuse for a feature film to pull that kind of thing, though; when it comes to TV shows, there’s at least a show time vs real time thing going on.
The ending is also very original, I wish there were more like it.

Then again, we have Kelly Reilly playing ten years younger on Yellowstone, so I guess…
I could be misrembering, but I did the math once & I think she’s 6 years older than her character.

I could be misrembering, but I did the math once & I think she’s 6 years older than her character.
Believe it or not, you were the one (in the Yellowstone thread I think, I almost tagged you!) to say she was playing ten years younger (), but either way, with Reilly is totally works, she does not look anything like 45. But with Plaza and in most other cases, I find it very distracting.