We just hit 15,000 reviews

Tools    

Congrats!

or

We did it!

One of those. I look forward to receiving my royalties check in the mail.
LOL. This is not You-Tube where they give out plaques.

I'd much rather have a MoFo plaque award than a YouTube award. I just need to get back to reviewing
Ok, but the You-Tube plaque holders make money off their vlogs. A lot of money for some of them. Just sayin’.

TFW you review a movie that’s only played festivals and therefore can’t get knocked off the front page.

Well deserved. Because it’s from a menu, see? Like the movie. (I assume. I haven’t seen it.)

Ok, but the You-Tube plaque holders make money off their vlogs. A lot of money for some of them. Just sayin’.
Ah, I didn't that. I don't pay attention to YouTube really, not unless I need to learn some computer fix or want to watch an old music video.

Ah, I didn't that. I don't pay attention to YouTube really, not unless I need to learn some computer fix or want to watch an old music video.
I follow a few women on YouTube: one in Tokyo & one in Florida & a couple in California.

The one in Tokyo now has 1M followers & with this number advertisers want to monetize her site. The woman in Florida has done very well with this too. She doesn’t have a job per se, but has gotten herself a very nice lifestyle through YT.

I follow a few women on YouTube: one in Tokyo & one in Florida & a couple in California.

The one in Tokyo now has 1M followers & with this number advertisers want to monetize her site. The woman in Florida has done very well with this too. She doesn’t have a job per se, but has gotten herself a very nice lifestyle through YT.
Interesting. Are those two YouTubers posting about a specific subject or about their own lives? Just curious.

Interesting. Are those two YouTubers posting about a specific subject or about their own lives? Just curious.
The Tokyo young woman whose face is never seen posts as a single woman who works in an office. Her specialty is she’s an amazing cook. Tiny apartment with two gas burners. She’s very creative. She posts 30 mins or so every Saturday.

Florida woman is African-American. Single mom with 3 kids one of whom is autistic. She mostly started out with cleaning house videos of which there are hundreds on YT. A very nice lady who has made something for herself thanks to YT.