Movies where the "romance" starts with a kidnapping

Tools    

Hitman -- Agent 86, er 47 stuffs Olga into the trunk of a car.

The Big Hit -- Melvin Smiley stuffs Keiki into the trunk of a car.

The Chase -- Jack Hammond hijacks Natalie and her car.

Some kind of domination/bondage fantasy going on in these films. Can't talk to girls? Try Stockholm Syndrome! The girls are turned on by their captors. Sexily writhe in their constraints and, of course, fall for their captors.

How many other films follow this pattern?

The Fast and the Furious (1954)

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
The Warriors - Swan basically kidnaps Mercy but they seem to have romantic intentions to each other by the end of the movie.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

The Getaway (1994) - Michael Madsen and Jennifer Tilly.

Also, I haven't seen it, but isn't that the whole premise of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?

Victim of The Night
Are you sure about that? From what I remember he kidnapped her and held her captive in a cave.
I just rewatched it.
He steals her comb, her most prized possession, and she chases him all the way across the dessert for it, she finally collapses from exhaustion and he brings her to the cave and kinda nurses her back to health.

Victim of The Night
Also, I haven't seen it, but isn't that the whole premise of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?
Totally.
My friends showed it to their teenage daughter, having not seen it in years and never having really thought of it that way, and she was so horrified I think she's still traumatized to this day.

The truth is in here
I just rewatched it.
He steals her comb, her most prized possession, and she chases him all the way across the dessert for it, she finally collapses from exhaustion and he brings her to the cave and kinda nurses her back to health.
Oh right, that's how it happened. I wasn't the biggest fan of the romance nor the movie as a whole anyway, so maybe that's why my brain started mixing up details.

Oh right, that's how it happened. I wasn't the biggest fan of the romance nor the movie as a whole anyway

The truth is in here
I can't change the way I feel It's not even a bad movie, beautifully shot and well-acted. Just didn't win me over to the point of adoring it.

Three Days Of The Condor
Yup, this was gonna be my post too.