What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Yuban coffee with Starbucks non-dairy pumpkin spice creamer. It's a bit on the sweet side, but it's the next best thing to pumpkin spice coffee.

I Just finished my cappuccino coffee with a boiled egg.

Tim Horton's coffee, which I bought at the grocery store because it's cheap. If you like Dunkin Donuts coffee and Tim Horton's is available and cheaper, buy it instead because it tastes just like it.

I’m not really a fan of Tim’s (McDonald’s has better coffee at a similar price point), but since I’ve been going back to the office I’ve been getting their iced coffee pretty regularly.

I’m not really a fan of Tim’s (McDonald’s has better coffee at a similar price point), but since I’ve been going back to the office I’ve been getting their iced coffee pretty regularly.
McDonald's coffee is good at the restaurant, but I don't love the bagged McCafe coffee you can buy at grocery stores. Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow coffee lovers, but when it comes to buying it there, I've concluded that you get what you pay for.

McDonald's coffee is good at the restaurant, but I don't love the bagged McCafe coffee you can buy at grocery stores. Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow coffee lovers, but when it comes to buying it there, I've concluded that you get what you pay for.
Ah, sorry, skimmed your post and didn’t realize you were talking about the grocery stuff. I usually have the Nescafé hazelnut, which has a nominal amount of flavour. Unfortunately I sleep like garbage and it has very little caffeine, so I usually need like four cups a day to keep me going.

I think I just had the nicest microwave meal I have ever had

M&S Shanghai beef noodles

If someone gave me that in a 5 star restaurant I would've been fooled.

3 slices of garlic bread, wow

Just had a toast.

“To what?” you might say.

And I’ll say “very funny…”

Anyway, it was a cheese and ham toast.

And in the hope of making some kind of late night pointless point, is simply just called “a toast” here in Denmark. Automatically including the cheese and ham by definition. Or else it would be “toast bread”. So yeah. Toast. Mmm. Delicious.