MoFo art gallery

Tools    

Still love this one, but only just noticed that Patrizia’s wedding dress doesn’t move at all. Only her bridesmaid’s dress moves in the wind.

I have zero artistic ability. However, some in my family are pretty good. My Ma got into painting when she retired so here's a couple of here paintings. I like Van Gogh and asked if she could paint me one. She doesn't like Van Gogh but said sure, I'll paint you one and she had it done later that day. We call that one her Van No. These are all pretty small, 8"X10" panels.

I have zero artistic ability. However, some in my family are pretty good. My Ma got into painting when she retired so here's a couple of here paintings. I like Van Gogh and asked if she could paint me one. She doesn't like Van Gogh but said sure, I'll paint you one and she had it done later that day. We call that one her Van No. These are all pretty small, 8"X10" panels.

Wow, she’s talented. I love the kitty in the 2nd photo. Looks like she did it in pastels.

Wow, she’s talented. I love the kitty in the 2nd photo. Looks like she did it in pastels.

We have that one hanging in the living room. My fav, besides the Van Gogh, is the last one but I was late to put the bite on that one and she gave it to a friend. I don't know what she uses other than she paints with acrylics, which means nothing to me. I always ask her to do me a fresco, something to cover the basement walls and give her a bit of a challenge. Nothing too complicated though, maybe one of the panels from the Sistine Chapel. I always get the sarcastic "Oh yeah... I'll get right on that."

We have that one hanging in the living room. My fav, besides the Van Gogh, is the last one but I was late to put the bite on that one and she gave it to a friend. I don't know what she uses other than she paints with acrylics, which means nothing to me. I always ask her to do me a fresco, something to cover the basement walls and give her a bit of a challenge. Nothing too complicated though, maybe one of the panels from the Sistine Chapel. I always get the sarcastic "Oh yeah... I'll get right on that."

I have this really awesome painted reproduction of the exploding soft watch so i did a sketch on that... i just started drawing again so hopefully i get better..

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-12-02 12.37.24.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	90105   Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-11-18 19.31.31-1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	90106  

What is it? Something you wrote/designed/both?

A novel I published yesterday for my grandmother's birthday. And yep, I made the cover. And the logo's font.

Cool, congrats dude.

Thanks! If anyone wants to read it for free, it's got a 90-day Kindle Unlimited promotion going on.

Might as well say it now, the purpose of the novel is to comment and and subvert the tropes of the fantasy adventure. That's why I changed a few things. As opposed to a European style world, the country it takes place in is based on America, but is still medieval science fantasy with some horror and a dash steampunk added.

I'm bored, got nothing to do, and it turns out that Harkins is still looking over my LAST application from who know how long ago. So who wants to see a Monkey King redesign?

Figure drawing. Defiantly not done but I'm really happy so far
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What a way to circumvent the "no nudity" rule! It's art, people!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What a way to circumvent the "no nudity" rule! It's art, people!

And the gates have been opened. Bring on more nudie pics, i mean "art." What the hell is a nipple here and there anyway?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And the gates have been opened. Bring on more nudie pics, i mean "art."
This rule is selective anyway. I bet hentai art would get you banned, even though it's arguably art as well. Hell, films are art, and yet pictures of female breasts from movies are usually deleted. (I wonder if the one from Children of Hiroshima
would be.). But classical art gets a pass. This is not just this forum, it's like that in other places on the internet, too. It's just inconsistent, usually defended under the idea of "explicit content" which is just as ambiguous.