Quentin Tarantino’s seven perfect films:
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Jaws (1975)
The Exorcist (1973)
Annie Hall (1977)
Young Frankenstein (1974)
Back To The Future (1985)
The Wild Bunch (1969)

I've always loved and defended Back to the Future because I felt it was a perfect 80s comedy.

Wouldn't be my picks but they're good picks anyway. And the fact that they're such different films speaks to his deep appreciation for everything filmmaking can do, too.

I totally agree with Back to the Future. It's in my Top 10 All-time Favorite Movies list.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
None of them is perfect. But then again, what is?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Victim of The Night
I've always loved and defended Back to the Future because I felt it was a perfect 80s comedy.
I've seen that film come up in so many discussions by filmmakers as being just an excellent picture. It's not one of my favorite but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate that it is a great film, it's just not a great fit for me.
I think about what would have happened if they'd stuck with Stoltz. And I've also always felt kinda bad for Stoltz.

I don't actually wear pants.
Wow three of those are also amongst my favorites. It's an interesting time window, too; 1969 to 1985. I wonder why he's never made a horror film? He seems to be a fan of them, and he loves to write love letters to film. Well, unless you count Death Proof.

The list is pretty solid. Woody Allen's Annie Hall is the first Academy Award Best Picture movie that I watched, and I absolutely adored the film.

I still can't bring myself to watch Exorcist again after I first watched it when I was a kid. Still getting those goosebumps and chills whenever I see just a clip of it.