Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Liked it nowhere near as much as Billboards.
I hated Billboards, but have this in a watchlist somewhere.

I hated Billboards, but have this in a watchlist somewhere.
I suppose he’s always worth checking out (for now). For what that’s worth, I completely understand why so many people disliked Billboards (recently read an old but savage takedown in NYT).

I dont think i can watch anything tonight cause i have to do work. ufffff life.

Indeed. But the same arguably applies to Adrien Brody, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford etc.
Never watch Harrison Ford.

I think you’re right. Brody had a tiny cameo in Succession & he was most definitely still Brody. He looked like he just got out of bed & came to set. Still looked good though.

Brad Pitt? Would have to think about this.

George Clooney is another one. He’s always George Clooney & keeps making mediocre movies that only reinforce this. (His new movie has terrible reviews.) (The Descendants was excellent.)

Never watch Harrison Ford.

I think you’re right. Brody had a tiny cameo in Succession & he was most definitely still Brody. He looked like he just got out of bed & came to set. Still looked good though.

Brad Pitt? Would have to think about this.

George Clooney is another one. He’s always George Clooney & keeps making mediocre movies that only reinforce this. (His new movie has terrible reviews.) (The Descendants was excellent.)
Agreed on all of the above. Need to get to The Descendants.

Saw these movies:

Heat
Crimson Tide
Awakenings
Matchstick Men
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Awakenings probably stood out to me the most. Powerful performances from Williams and De Niro.

Been waiting for this one for so long.

Perfect for me, as ever. Return to form after Synchronic, which was around 4.5/5 imo. Usually everything they do feels like my private heaven.