Aliens with weird legs

Tools    

Watched this movie many years ago. Don't remember the plot, I only remember that there were some aliens with weird legs. Their knees fold in the opposite direction than humans. They are disguised as humans and they make some problems in the city. One policeman (or detective, or something like that) with his friend follows some suspicious man at night. They suspect he is an alien. They talk with him, but after a long examination, the policeman's friend concludes that he is just a regular citizen and they leave him. However, the policeman keeps following him and indeed it turns out that he is an alien. He suddenly reveals his knees and jumps very high onto a building. I don't remember any other scene from the movie.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There was a Charlie Sheen movie about aliens disguised as humans and their legs bent backwards at the knee. Ill try and find the title.

Damn Whitbissel beat me to it lol
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Sorry Cryptic. Anyway, it might not be the movie he's thinking of.

It's "The Arrival" (1996). I just watched it (took me a day to download, sorry for waiting) and I now realize how inaccurate my description was (he was not a policeman, but a scientist and he was not with his friend, he followed the man alone). I also recognized another scene: when the scientist approaches the power plant wearing headphones listening to alien activity and suddenly the sound becomes so loud that he throws the headphones to the ground. I thought it was from a different movie, but it's actually from the same movie. Thanks for help!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It's "The Arrival" (1996). I just watched it (took me a day to download, sorry for waiting) and I now realize how inaccurate my description was (he was not a policeman, but a scientist and he was not with his friend, he followed the man alone). I also recognized another scene: when the scientist approaches the power plant wearing headphones listening to alien activity and suddenly the sound becomes so loud that he throws the headphones to the ground. I thought it was from a different movie, but it's actually from the same movie. Thanks for help!
Two birds.
One stone.
Two freaky legs.
One movie.

Grats on the find.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

@WHITBISSELL! He is the hero we need and defo the one we deserve.
The dork knight.