R.I.P. Loretta Lynn

Tools    

Does it make me a bad person that when I already thought someone was dead for many years and then find out that they recently passed away that I generally just shrug?

I'll be rewatching Coal Miner's Daughter tonight.
Same here. Well, maybe not tonight but soon.

RIP Ma'am.

Does it make me a bad person that when I already thought someone was dead for many years and then find out that they recently passed away that I generally just shrug?
Not sure how bad you are but this post doesn't help much. Why do you have to post something like this? Does it make you feel better? You could have not said anything. Many people, actors and other entertainers die, some I haven't heard about in years, and I don't feel the need to post a "just shrug".

You know, I don't even like country music much, but I wouldn't make a post like this.

RIP Ms. Lynn

Not sure how bad you are but this post doesn't help much. Why do you have to post something like this? Does it make you feel better? You could have not said anything. Many people, actors and other entertainers die, some I haven't heard about in years, and I don't feel the need to post a "just shrug".

You know, I don't even like country music much, but I wouldn't make a post like this.

RIP Ms. Lynn

I don't suppose that I have to, but I was under the impression that she was already dead and the news didn't strike me that hard, which made me suspect that my (mistaken) implicit belief cushioned the blow. I found it to be a curious thing, so I commented on it. No offense intended.