The Return of Torgo and Wooley's September Excite-o-rama!

Tools    

Glad you like it. There was a
WARNING: spoilers below
longer passage of time after the big storm ended
now that I think about it. You should check out A Monster Calls as well if you liked this one that much.
I have seen A Monster Calls and I remember liking it quite a bit but I need to revisit it, if for anything to see the similarities with I Kill Giants.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
First, Rock corrupted Takoma and now he's going to corrupt Torgo.

Working his way through all the T users, I see.

Watch out, Thief - you're next.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I've listened to the WTF movie episode of Thief's podcast (which I enjoyed a lot, by the way). If he can survive that, he can survive anything.

Working his way through all the T users, I see.

Watch out, Thief - you're next.
A few more posters and I can put them together like Voltron. Or Toltron, I guess. Because of the T.

Me? Impossible!
(shuts off Emmanuelle Parties with the Sleestaks while no one is looking)
There actually is a movie called Kung Fu Emmanuelle that might be more your speed. It’s directed by and stars John Liu of New York Ninja, and is maybe even nuttier. It’s available on Tubi as In the Claws of the CIA. (The Emmanuelle alternate title is pretty misleading, based on the cut I saw, but it’s still worth a watch.)

There actually is a movie called Kung Fu Emmanuelle that might be more your speed. It’s directed by and stars John Liu of New York Ninja, and is maybe even nuttier. It’s available on Tubi as In the Claws of the CIA. (The Emmanuelle alternate title is pretty misleading, based on the cut I saw, but it’s still worth a watch.)
Based on that title and the plot summary on Letterboxd, the Tubi user who's in the mood for a CIA movie who knows nothing about it is in for a surprise! In Simpsons lingo, I'd call that a reverse Stockholm Affair.
I'll unashamedly admit I enjoyed what I saw of Emmanuelle in Space.

Yes, this is an old thread but it strikes me as the appropriate place to alert everyone that the bad guy in The People That Time Forgot (1977) has Frank Frazetta's "Death Dealer" hanging on his wall in the form of a tapestry. (aka Molly Hatchet's first LP cover)
Bear in mind that this film takes place in an unchartered area of Antarctica after World War I.

Also, the exterior of the same lair looks like this. Awesome, I just wish the matte painting was a little better.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled February.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled February.

I'm building this model kit right now. Hope to have it done in a couple of weeks.