The Movie Forums Top 100 Comedies Countdown

→ in
Tools    

For those submitting their 2010's ballots. I believe it is to early to send in your ballots. They are being sent to me at present and I am not the host of this countdown.
Lmao, I wonder how are people getting the impression that you're the host of the 2010's countdown.

Lmao, I wonder how are people getting the impression that you're the host of the 2010's countdown.

I don't think they do. They may have just used the ballot link meant for the comedy countdown to submit their ballots.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't think they do. They may have just used the ballot link meant for the comedy countdown to submit their ballots.
No worries. I'll just submit mine here, in thread, and @you on the post. Thanks for keeping us updated!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Awesome, as usual. 69/100 for me with a few that I feel like I may have seen a while ago when I was younger that I was on the fence about ticking off. Seems to be about my average for these lists.