Actors where you haven't liked a single movie of theirs

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I can't think of any actors that I haven't liked any of their movies. Even actors who I dislike have been in at least one or two movies that I've liked.

@seanc you are nuts about Jodorowsky, he's f**king brilliant. And he acts too. He's the main character in El Topo and The Holy Mountain.

Just my opinion.
Lets just say, I have seen them and that’s why I mentioned him.

I can't think of any actors that I haven't liked any of their movies. Even actors who I dislike have been in at least one or two movies that I've liked.
Exactly the same with me.

I really like Gwyneth Paltrow She was great in Shallow Hal, so was Jack Black
She's great in Two Lovers as well. This would be a good movie for those who don't like her to watch since she's not as Paltrow-y in it.

She's great in Two Lovers as well. This would be a good movie for those who don't like her to watch since she's not as Paltrow-y in it.
I'm planning on watching Contagion tonight, hopefully there's plenty-o-paltrow

I've not seen Two Lovers, looks interesting though.

Sean Connery. Only saw two though

A movie I always suggest to Connery haters is a 1966 comedy called A Fine Madness...it's quite unlike anything he's ever done.
Same with Zardoz... quite unlike anything he's ever done!

Mickey Rourke is pretty close to it for me. Name three great Mickey Rourke films off the top of your head.

Andy Dick? Jamie Kennedy? Paulie Shore? Megan Fox?

Year Of The Dragon, Sin City, The Wrestler. That was pretty easy.

I thought Sin City was fun and that he did a solid job of making it fun. But is it great? And is Year of the Dragon even good?

Also, I think Barflies is underrated, but not great.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd throw in Diner, Rumble Fish, and Angel Heart on top of those (I used to love Sin City when I was 15 but I'm all but certain it doesn't hold up nowadays).

The truth is in here
Sean Connery. Only saw two though
What movies were those? The man has done so many classics that if you got a bad impression you were probably just unlucky. Most of his James Bond entries, The Untouchables, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade for example I would highly recommend. I still have quite a few left I need to see as well.

This question is incredibly difficult to answer. Taylor Lautner is kind of a cheat I suppose since I only saw him in the Twilight series, but I have no interest in checking out his other work. The guy can't act to save his life.
Alex Kendrick makes your typical preachy propaganda targeted at Christians. Courageous had some potential, but ultimately was a pretentious bore with some weird underlying sexism, while Overcomer was not even ****ing watchable. You start counting down the minutes begging for the miserable experience to end.

And David A.R. White? The less said about him the better. Not only is he the crappiest of the actors I mentioned, but God's Not Dead and God's Not Dead 2 are the worst movies ever made. They make the viewer feel stupider afterwards for watching them.

Mickey Rourke is pretty close to it for me. Name three great Mickey Rourke films off the top of your head.

Andy Dick? Jamie Kennedy? Paulie Shore? Megan Fox?

I gotta agree with Jamie Kennedy...it's no coincidence that it's been a minute since he's been in a movie. Son of the Mask placed #1 on my list of worst sequels.

The truth is in here
Jamie Kennedy may not have a shining career, but Scream, Scream 2 and As Good As It Gets immediately makes it clear he got lucky a few times at least. Hell, he apparently even has an uncredited cameo in Dead Poets Society, which is one of the all-time best dramas. Of course I'm being really technical here, but still

Charlie Hunnam and Gerard Butler. The closest I've come to liking either of their movies is Crimson Peak and RocknRolla, respectively, and yes, I think their performances are the worst things about each movie. Whenever I think about Gerard Butler, I think about him walking into his agent's office, sitting down and saying in his thick Scottish accent, "just give me the s***tiest scripts ya got."
I know people already threw Lost City of Z your way, but I'm also a fan of the version of Nicholas Nickleby he starred in (which also features Jamie Bell, Jim Broadbent, Christopher Plummer, and a slew of other actors having a great old time).

For Butler, you know, I have this soft spot for him as a person because when I was in college I read some interview where he talked about his experiences with anxiety and it was just a "right place, right time" thing for me to read. Anyway, I agree that for the most part his filmography is . . . a bit yikes. He is in the How to Train Your Dragon films, and a decent thriller called Shattered.

I am going for the low-hanging fruit. The Rock and Vin Diesel. But they have never really been in anything I want to see except for some sci-fi.
But Vin Diesel was The Iron Giant!!! (And the Rock was was Maui in Moana!)

I honestly can't think of any myself. There are actors I don't like generally, but for each of them I can think of at least one movie they were in where I liked the film.

For Butler, you know, I have this soft spot for him as a person because when I was in college I read some interview where he talked about his experiences with anxiety and it was just a "right place, right time" thing for me to read. Anyway, I agree that for the most part his filmography is . . . a bit yikes. He is in the How to Train Your Dragon films, and a decent thriller called Shattered.
Ooh, I totally disregarded animated movies when I answered this question. I love all three of the HTTYD movies and Butler's work as the King.

Hunnam, it's just you and me now, "buddy."

The truth is in here
I liked him in Rock'n'Rolla (Despite finding the movie somewhat disappointing), How To Train Your Dragon and How To Train Your Dragon 3 (Haven't seen the second). But I never, EVER want to see him in a romantic comedy again after P.S. I Love You. His acting there made me cringe every single second.

I like most every Gerard Butler film. I enjoy Dwayne Johnson as well except Central Intelligence (which they made him seem like on idiot. )

I love Gerard in the film version of Phantom of The Opera and "Has Fallen" series. Many say I would enjoy Machine Gun Preacher. I just haven't watched it yet.

I find D. Johnson films "entertaining ", not necessarily great.