GBGoodies's DVD Collection

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Possibly my best set. 17 films of Universal monsters plus the Spanish version.

That looks like a nice set. I have a few of the Universal Monster movies on DVD, but not a box set like that.

But I have some of the Abbott and Costello Meet the [monsters] movies on DVD. Do those count?

I've been looking for a good program to catalog my DVDs. If I can find one, I'll have to go through everything, so I'll try starting this list again. (I had a good free DVD catalog app, but the guy who uploaded it changed it to a monthly fee to use it, so I deleted it. )

If you ever find one, please let me know. I haven't cataloged mine yet and dont know what to use for it.

That looks like a nice set. I have a few of the Universal Monster movies on DVD, but not a box set like that.

But I have some of the Abbott and Costello Meet the [monsters] movies on DVD. Do those count?

I have seen all of the Abbot and Costello movies where they meet the monsters but I don't own any of them. Guess it was quite a bizarre direction to go in but they seem to be popular.

If you ever find one, please let me know. I haven't cataloged mine yet and dont know what to use for it.

Right now, I'm just using a text file to keep a record of what I have, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I'll let you know if I ever find a good database program or app.

Lucas: I have a movie we'd like you to star in... Its called Willow.
Davis: What role do I play?
Lucas: The dwarf.
Davis: Its the role I was born to play baby!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Sorry to bump this thread a year later but just thought to say you have a really nice DVD collections going on here,

Are you into those Law and Order shows by any chance since I saw CSI on here? I love SVU and the Organize Crime one, not a fan of the original Law & Order show or the other L&O shows.

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Sorry to bump this thread a year later but just thought to say you have a really nice DVD collections going on here,
Thank you. For some unknown reason, I haven't kept up with this thread, but my DVD collection has grown a lot since I stopped posting here. Maybe I'll post some more if I get a chance.

Are you into those Law and Order shows by any chance since I saw CSI on here? I love SVU and the Organize Crime one, not a fan of the original Law & Order show or the other L&O shows.
Yes, I have a bunch of "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: SVU" DVD sets. I think I may have a few of the "Criminal Intent" sets too, but I'd have to check to make sure. I also have one box set of "Law & Order: LA", but I haven't watched it yet.

I still watch the new revival of "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: SVU", but I gave up on "Organized Crime". I hated everything about Dylan McDermott's character, and I thought he ruined the show.

I haven't kept up with this thread, but that hasn't stopped me from adding more DVDs to my collection. I've bought a lot of DVDs at garage sales and flea markets, but I don't have time to sort them and catalog them, so I'm just posting pictures of them in random batches.

Since I buy them mostly at garage sales and flea markets, I buy them cheap enough that there are a lot of movies here that I haven't seen yet, so if you see a movie posted that you think I should bump up in my watchlist, please let me know.

Thanks.