The truth is in here
I'll start with Gone With The Wind:

"Frankly my deer, I don't give a damn."

E.T.

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial:
"We're all going to die and they're never going to give me my llama!"

You ready? You look ready.
"Now I have a platypus. Ho-ho-ho"
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'll start with Gone With The Wind:

"Frankly my deer, I don't give a damn."

E.T.
My problem with this is I can’t think of any movie quotes. You got the best one already!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
"We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!"

Ghostbusters, didn't have to actually change anything for this quote :-).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The truth is in here
I had to think a bit with that one.

Raging Bull:

Jake La Motta: Go get 'em, champ.

[he begins shadowboxing]

Jake La Motta: I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull... I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull, I'm da bull.

Blade Runner:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack sheep on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die!"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
All work and no play makes @Swan a horny boy
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The truth is in here
Blade Runner:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack sheep on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die!"
Is this because the original book is called Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? If so, not bad.

Here's a quote from Pulp Fiction that doesn't need changing:

"Does he look like a bitch?"

"Smile, you son of a bitch!"

(Hey, there are a lot of famous quotes where you don't have to change a word and they still have an animal mentioned in them!)

Saving Private Ryan:
"I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This kitten's got talent."

Leave the gun, take the canary.