Happy Birthday, mark f!

Tools    

Happy birthday mark. I love you, even though I've haven't met you. What do you think mofo? One of the top mofoers of all time? I think so.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happy Birthday, Mark!

Hope you have a whoppin' good time!

All hail the reigning Monarch of Movie Binge and Film Knowledge!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Belated Happy Birthday!

Belated Happy Birthday!
Same from me Mark!!!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The birthday man gets a birthday! Happy bday, oh great MOFO sage, and thanks for keeping slackers like me in the know of what's what.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thanks. You know my birthday was Feb 1.
ROFL.
ok. good time to mention this I guess. that one post I made in the Mark F thread? something like, "I'm sure there's some context I'm missing here... but I love the thread!" post? well. yeah. there was some missing context. when I saw the thread listed in the Now Playing list of MOFO, I clicked it and only noticed the last page. This was just Yoda's one post. I read that unaware that there were 15 MORE pages that had come before his reply. I actually thought he just randomly made a Mark F thread and posted that one comment for whatever reasons that would make sense to a Yoda at the time. It wasn't until maybe two days ago that I realized that the thread was years old already.

And here I am, posting so blissfully ignorant in yet another Mark F thread!!

*cries*

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Happy way belated birthday mark f! I'm not even eight months and change late. I'm four months early!