New Trailers Here!

Tools    

My daughter grew up with this film as well as Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and similar films. I called her to tell her about this. Back in early 1988, I was reading the book and one of my co-workers told me that the movie was due out soon. One of the only books I read before the film release.

The other was, Bless The Child, the film was a big let down compared to the book.
gosh hope she seen those movies when she grew up cause i havent seen those movies for ages i think im going to rewatch them. wait they got the books of it aswell? i didnt know that :O. i havent seen that one yet

gosh hope she seen those movies when she grew up cause i havent seen those movies for ages i think im going to rewatch them. wait they got the books of it aswell? i didnt know that :O. i havent seen that one yet
I watch Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal a lot. I'm a fan of Brian Froud, the conceptual artist who helped Henson with them.

wait what year did it came out the comic? except shang chi.

is it the series or the movie?
The comic first came out in 1972. The Werewolf By Night trailer you posted is for a one hour special airing October 7th on Disney+. As far as I know it's not going to be a series. It's part of Marvel Phase 4.

The comic first came out in 1972. The Werewolf By Night trailer you posted is for a one hour special airing October 7th on Disney+. As far as I know it's not going to be a series. It's part of Marvel Phase 4.
i will check it out , ohh okay cause i never heard of Werewolf By Night :/

Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon. The newest one from Ana Lily Amirpour. Set in New Orleans. Craig Robinson costars. And it's Sci-Fi. I am jazzed.

Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon. The newest one from Ana Lily Amirpour. Set in New Orleans. Craig Robinson costars. And it's Sci-Fi. I am jazzed.
Well, I didn't want to step on anyone's toes and was hoping you'd post the trailer but here it is. Looks really good.