What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Raising an eyebrow and cracking smirks.

You ready? You look ready.
Going to bed. It's 12:08 and no school tomorrow. Snow.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

history *is* moralizing
starting to work again...

I'm off college and work with Scarletina (a mild form of scarlet fever) so can't leave the house. I'm currently listening to The Blitzkrieg bop by The Ramones. It rocks!

chillin

with this recent weather onset, i might watch the Thing, really creepy too, since i have a Husky

The People's Republic of Clogher
Rendering

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Rendering
Is that your perspective on things?

reading up on yautja

Just sitting down to watch Young Frankenstein for the very first time... I know, I know, what took me so long?!?

My Top 100 favorite movies.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Came back from Meet the Fockers not so long ago. Me and my girl-friend (friend who's a girl) both loved it.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I have just now decided to keep all my secrets to myself. That's what I've just done. What do ya think of that?!?!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Just won a cs:s match 29-1. Old habbits die hard.