What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Polish kielbasa, beef brisket, Mac and cheese, and baked potato casserole from Dickey’s Barbecue Pit.
This is one heck of a meal.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
These sounded weird, but I had to try them anyway. The hamburger and hot dog ones are just okay, but the fruit punch, vanilla ice cream, and popcorn ones are great.

Don’t let the vegans see this. People have been shot for less.
I could totally be vegan. I don't think we should eat meat if we have other option, which we do, although, I do eat meat.

If I ever live by myself, I'll probably not touch meat again, I agree with them, we shouldn't eat it.

Just fried up this thing I caught over at my daughter's house. It was tough getting it off of her face though . . .

Wifey threw out the brownies, didn't come out good this time.
Over-cooked around the edges, but I bet the center part was okay. It’s hard to ruin brownies.

Over-cooked around the edges, but I bet the center part was okay. It’s hard to ruin brownies.
They came out more like chocolate cake. She believes she just needed to microwave them before serving.

They came out more like chocolate cake. She believes she just needed to microwave them before serving.
Nothing wrong with chocolate cake.