James Bond

Tools    

and like that he's gone
hey ... i'm new here and i havent seen a 007 thread yet so i thought i'd make one. I knw this topic covers a lot ... of time and films , so im gonna say this threads about the character James Bond himself.
I think he's te greatest film hero ever, what do you think.

and like that he's gone
Nobody gonna reply?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Sounds pretty good. Bond, James Bond is defo up there with the best of them. Bond and Aston Martins are so intertwined that you can't think of one without thinking of the other. Also Bond is famous for his Q gadgets to get him out of the tough and often life threatening situations he finds himself in. And also we can never forget the gorgeous Bond girls .
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

and like that he's gone
Was semi joking now - look at the date I posted this topic and the date of my reply lol

Was semi joking now - look at the date I posted this topic and the date of my reply lol

Are you an Ent?

I wouldn't say James bond is the best film hero but he is definitely icon for super agent and good movie series too

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The James Bond series is good and entertaining and even the inferior entries are still watchable. It's the second long running series next Godzilla, if I am correct? And that's saying something...