Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I am on second shift.
I had to clean up my area for a big tour. I had no where to put my trash bag. All our trash trolleys where taken out of the building for the tour. So I put my trash bag in a big trash can in the back of the shop where no one would see it.
I came in today to find my trash bag next to my desk and this note from a co-worker in my email.

"I don’t mind emptying trash but I think it’s ignorant
dumping your full trash bag in trash cans I emptied. I understand
It was family day on Saturday and there was no trash bin outside our gate but there are
trash bins outback" (I had no way of knowing this. This is an aircraft factory and I don't go "outback") "which I had to use to empty the trash or wait till Monday."

By the way there was more that my co-worker objected to but I will leave it at this.
The pettiness from this person is constant.
But I am just going to let it slide. Or not. I haven't decided.
I'd go up to him and explain things exactly as you have here.
Don't apologize or anything but end it with, "I wasn't trying to make more work for you, but I'll be aware of it for future reference."

I'd go up to him and explain things exactly as you have here.
Don't apologize or anything but end it with, "I wasn't trying to make more work for you, but I'll be aware of it for future reference."

This is how I dealt with this petty guy.
Let me address the concerns in your email and bring up a few of my own.

I don’t mind emptying trash (oh I think you do, otherwise I wouldn’t have found a trash bag by my desk) but I think it’s ignorant (well that is pretty rude)
dumping your full trash bag in trash cans I emptied. (well I couldn’t just leave it out. The trash trolleys were all gone for Family Day) I understand
It was family day on Saturday and there was no trash bin outside our gate (oh so you do understand, then why are you emailing me about this) but there are
trash bins outback (I don’t go outback, I have no idea what is back there) which I had to use to empty the trash or wait till Monday.

I am just sick to death of this guys pettiness and ass covering crap. I never see him. He leaves before I get in.

This is how I dealt with this petty guy.
Let me address the concerns in your email and bring up a few of my own.

I don’t mind emptying trash (oh I think you do, otherwise I wouldn’t have found a trash bag by my desk) but I think it’s ignorant (well that is pretty rude)
dumping your full trash bag in trash cans I emptied. (well I couldn’t just leave it out. The trash trolleys were all gone for Family Day) I understand
It was family day on Saturday and there was no trash bin outside our gate (oh so you do understand, then why are you emailing me about this) but there are
trash bins outback (I don’t go outback, I have no idea what is back there) which I had to use to empty the trash or wait till Monday.

I am just sick to death of this guys pettiness and ass covering crap. I never see him. He leaves before I get in.
Sounds good.

I think it was horrid that he left the trash bag next to your desk. What is he - 3 years old? And this kind of thing is best dealt with face to face not on email.

Having said this, I would take the high road & leave it alone now.

Sounds good.

I think it was horrid that he left the trash bag next to your desk. What is he - 3 years old? And this kind of thing is best dealt with face to face not on email.

Having said this, I would take the high road & leave it alone now.
To late, I sent it and he doubled-down on being a jerk. Then he later emailed me to take care of a job someone else had given him which is what he usually does. But he never outright asked me. He just sent the message someone else had sent him. I think he realized he had stepped in it. Since he is not my boss it didn't get done. I am done with this guy. He is bring out the pettiness in me. But it has been along time coming.

The noise of mosquitoes while in a deep sleep - is so annoying

It annoys me when people call a company with a problem and they are in a hurry. If you don’t have time, call back later when you have more time!

It annoys me when people call a company with a problem and they are in a hurry. If you don’t have time, call back later when you have more time!
I can see both sides here. If I have a problem I expect the problem to be solved toute suite. Don’t make me call back later!

To be fair, often when people have more time is also when the company is closed/their customer service is not available.

The astonishing number of people who don't understand what the instruction "Give two capsules twice a day" means.
I think when people are maybe upset by what’s happening with their pet that they easily get confused. I know I do.

I’m just in a bad mood with my vet right now. Looby Loo had her annual checkup Monday & received Convenia for a UTI () plus distemper & rabies shots (she won’t be getting these shots again I have decided). She had a bad reaction to the shots (though she’s had them before) so I visited the vet on Tuesday without her to pick up some Onsior for her.

What is really bugging me is that nobody has called to see how she is. For a vet bill of $300+ a follow-up call would be nice. Kinda steaming about this as I love my little cat to pieces.

Where to start. (It’s been that kind of a week.)

June 20 I subscribed to Disney+ for a month. Cancelled July 7. Paid $7.99.

When I looked at my Citibank bill online yesterday I saw that Disney+ billed Citibank $79.99 for this subscription.

Citibank has now opened a dispute matter for this.

Called Disney+ this morning & they wanted nothing to do with it. They said it was Apple Pay’s fault. Called Apple Pay & their account showed only $7.99.

So between Citibank & Disney+, someone has made a mistake.

SO ANNOYING.
Citibank still denies my dispute. So I am on the hook for a monthly installment of Disney+ for $79 instead of $7.99. And they have the nerve to put a paragraph at the end of the denial warning me that if I don’t pay they will report it to Experian. And this is the bank I’ve been with forever.

Beyond aggravated & frustrated. Will never subscribe to Disney+ again & will consider cancelling both of my Citibank cards. My Webster Bank cards should suffice for my needs.

You ready? You look ready.
Citibank still denies my dispute. So I am on the hook for a monthly installment of Disney+ for $79 instead of $7.99. And they have the nerve to put a paragraph at the end of the denial warning me that if I don’t pay they will report it to Experian. And this is the bank I’ve been with forever.

Beyond aggravated & frustrated. Will never subscribe to Disney+ again & will consider cancelling both of my Citibank cards. My Webster Bank cards should suffice for my needs.
The $79.99 fee is their yearly subscription, so you shouldn't get charged again for another year. How did you sign up? From the app on your phone?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The $79.99 fee is their yearly subscription, so you shouldn't get charged again for another year. How did you sign up? From the app on your phone?
“ June 20 I subscribed to Disney+ for a month. Cancelled July 7. Paid $7.99.”

Just checked the iPad app to see if, for some reason, I was still subscribed. Nope, I’m not.

I think when people are maybe upset by what’s happening with their pet that they easily get confused. I know I do.
Prescriptions like this most commonly happen with large dogs that need an antibiotic like cephalexin, which is most commonly prescribed for skin infections resulting from chronic allergies. This is not a high-tension, high emotion situation. People just lack comprehension and then later get upset when their pet doesn’t get better only the pet didn’t improve because they didn’t follow directions and were underdosing the dog.

What is really bugging me is that nobody has called to see how she is. For a vet bill of $300+ a follow-up call would be nice. Kinda steaming about this as I love my little cat to pieces.
If your vet’s office is anything like my work then the lack of a call probably wasn’t for lack of caring. Ever since Covid hit our business has tripled and we’ve been struggling with staffing issues. Unfortunately this means that we have to prioritize things and sometimes there’s just not enough time to do everything so some things like follow up calls don’t always get done. If you have concerns about your pet, the best thing to do is call your vet rather than waiting for them to reach out.

You ready? You look ready.

Just checked the iPad app to see if, for some reason, I was still subscribed. Nope, I’m not.
All the more reason you should keep arguing. If they charged you $79.99 that’s a year’s subscription.

All the more reason you should keep arguing. If they charged you $79.99 that’s a year’s subscription.
You got me wondering earlier. I entered the Disney+ app to check what the subscription options are & I have a horrible feeling that I mistakenly signed up for the year & not monthly.

Customers are told they can cancel any time effective at the end of the billing period, which would mean the end of the 12 month period if one bought an annual subscription. I see from the screen-shot that it’s very easy to click on the wrong subscription. I cancelled after a month, which was meaningless if, in fact, I had subscribed for a year.

BTW, Disney+ on Twitter & by phone to their CA office wanted nothing to do with this problem.

Checked the subscription again. Looks like I’m actually still subscribed & can “restart” it if I want to, which I don’t.