Help to Identify Korean/ Japanese/ Chinese Movie or TV series

Tools    

Anyone knows the name of the movie/tv series/drama are these from? or maybe the name of the actor. The scenes look like they are from china/korea/japan film.....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	5afd03ed653eb.jpeg@612w_372h_1e1c.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	88341   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nyq8pihqX41sx7xuso4_1280.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	88342   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nyq8pihqX41sx7xuso8_r1_1280.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	88343   Click image for larger version

Name:	rakan.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	88344   Click image for larger version

Name:	rayah.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	88345  

Click image for larger version

Name:	EvdH-pYVoAEsoaY.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	88346  

Dumb question, but based on those file names, it looks like some of the screenshots came from Tumblr. Would you have the link to the Tumblr post you got them from? Sometimes you cab dig through and find that somebody tagged the name of the movie somewhere along the reblogs.

Dumb question, but based on those file names, it looks like some of the screenshots came from Tumblr. Would you have the link to the Tumblr post you got them from? Sometimes you cab dig through and find that somebody tagged the name of the movie somewhere along the reblogs.
I have the tumblr link but i dont see any user mention about the movie name in it. Let me attach the link here

@@@https://cansury.tumblr.com/post/190207156358 (the tumblr link

Maybe obvious, but always have to check: have you tried a reverse image search on each of them?

Yes, i have tried reverse image search but all the results show the tumblr that does not even mention about the movie name..haha...maybe it's not a well known film that's why there is not much result for this.. it's some more not a hollywood movie. I can easily find hollywood movie by reverse search but it's hard to find if it's from Asian scene

Is there any way to find out what the letters in the upper hand corner mean? Just to get a lead?

Is there any way to find out what the letters in the upper hand corner mean? Just to get a lead?

Yes, i've translated it and it means Youku.... I bet the original video is from youku site

do u know what year the tv or movie is like what genre

I'm not really sure about the year..based on the post from tumblr, most of the early repost were from end of 2015 to 2017 (earliest was Dec 2015)..thus, we can conclude that it was produced somewhere in 2015 or before that year...for the genre, based on the screencaps, I would say it's a crime/thriller genre

I'm not really sure about the year..based on the post from tumblr, most of the early repost were from end of 2015 to 2017 (earliest was Dec 2015)..thus, we can conclude that it was produced somewhere in 2015 or before that year...for the genre, based on the screencaps, I would say it's a crime/thriller genre
oh okay well that would be hard to find but hopefully others can find it for u