Low budget revenge thriller name search

Tools    

Hi, guys.

I`m searching for a movie I once watched and I seem to forgot the name. It was a low budget thriller/drama from Mexico (though I`m not sure about the country) and it was basically a female revenge story with a lot of violence. The plot was something like that. There was a regular Joe who had some financial troubles and decided to kidnap a schoolgirl who`s the daughter of some rich man, I think it was his boss but I can`t quite remember. He kidnaps the girl and sends videos of her being tortured to her father. In the meantime he manages his family life and his wife and son have now clue about his crime. After a while though the captured girl manages to escape and starts to play a psychological cat-and-mouse game with her captor taking a bloody revenge armed with a baseball bat. I think the last shot showed that she even killed his wife and stored her body in the trunk of his car or something awful like that, All in all it was a very B-movie thriller and I think it was released around 2014-2017 not sure about the correct year but it`s definitely not a recent film.

So I`ll appreciate all the help finding it`s name.

The first half of your post sounded like the Mexican film 'New Order'. But it doesn't tie in with the rest of your post.
Thanks but It`s not the same movie. Also I really can`t tell if the country of origin was Mexico. Might have been some South American country because the actors spoke Spanish but that`s about the only thing I remember about the setting.
Though I`m sure that the movie was heavy on violence and it was made by a director with little or no previous filmography.

It's not 'The Secret in their Eyes' is it?
No, "The Secret in their Eyes" was way more popular movie with a totally different plot.

I found it!
The movie is called "Scherzo Diabolico" (2015).