The Ongoing Ezra Miller Saga

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Heh. I was just reading this earlier. I remember watching that video of him grabbing a girl by the neck. This was about….3 years ago or so?
Now, more and more has been revealed, some still unsubstantiated, about his grooming habits of young girls, and his violent temper.

Total d bag.

Guess that means he's a decent actor, huh?

Anyway, it's all sad and disturbing. Seems like a really troubled, messed up guy.
Possibly... or it's a case where they just didn't play the other characters up to their fuller potentials (which is what I lean toward because such characters as Vic Stone aka Cyborg were originally very deep which made him eminently likeable, while his portrayal in the movie was about as dull as a gravy ladle).

The irony is; personality-wise, he was probably the most likable character in the Justice League (2017) movie.
Maybe most likeable, but most watchable was Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. What a beauty!

A system of cells interlinked
Possibly... or it's a case where they just didn't play the other characters up to their fuller potentials (which is what I lean toward because such characters as Vic Stone aka Cyborg were originally very deep which made him eminently likeable, while his portrayal in the movie was about as dull as a gravy ladle).
Did you watch the Snyder cut? You get a lot more Cyborg in that version, which is easily the superior film, IMO. Still flawed, but much better than the Whedon joint.

I don't know the guy, but I mean, after all that's happened, it is understandable to be a bit skeptic about this "apology"; whether it is genuine or forced by the studio. It's probably gonna be a full year of guilt-trip and penitence until The Flash opens.

If this is true then they pooped the bed with the character in Doom Patrol as well.