MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

I drafted so poorly this year its LITERALLY not even funny. Emphasis on LITERALLY!
Yeah it was doom right out of the gate for me too. Think I'll let Yahoo draft my team next year.

That feeling u get when your team finally hits 4 taters in one night but u leave one on the bench. Meh!?!

Yeah it was doom right out of the gate for me too. Think I'll let Yahoo draft my team next year.
Give me my Ramirez back, damn you! I've just been lost without him this year. How do I recover from this? Do I need therapy?

A system of cells interlinked
That feeling u get when your team finally hits 4 taters in one night but u leave one on the bench. Meh!?!
Can confirm. Especially when the guy on the bench had a little red X next to his name before the games started, then comes in off the bench to hit a walk-off...

Oh yeah that's more of a thing this year, for sure. Guys are getting more rest and more quasi-rest days, which means surprise benches *and* those same guys pinch-hitting a lot. It can be maddening.

Oh yeah that's more of a thing this year, for sure. Guys are getting more rest and more quasi-rest days, which means surprise benches *and* those same guys pinch-hitting a lot. It can be maddening.
The worst part, and this is why I a in 4th...is that I talked myself into slotting Greene instead of just leaving Drury in, just in case. I had a hunch he would pinch, but I ignored my gut and put in captain strike-out instead.

Allow me to compound our misery, has anyones bench ever outscored their active roster? AH HA!

Jeez...my team is bad but this past week was something special. Every pitcher who started absolutely sucked. I feel like Earl Weaver, looking at my pitching staff like: "You and your crew are here just to F*** us!" ERA of 72? C'mon man....Just got my head above the outhouse's toilet seat, got a whiff of some clean air when my pitching staff said "Merry Christmas, Kid. Ho-ho-ho", toe tapped me back into the deep shit, then shut the lid.

Anyone catch the Yankees-Cardinals game yesterday?

Maybe more importantly. Is anyone watching these games anymore? MLB Is getting into WNBA territory as far as ratings I think. I have no Idea if that's true. But it feels true.

Maybe more importantly. Is anyone watching these games anymore? MLB Is getting into WNBA territory as far as ratings I think. I have no Idea if that's true. But it feels true.
Funny you ask... The game was sold out, and according to the announcers, I believe the game on Saturday set a record for amount of tickets sold in that particular park, including division titles and a World Series!

Which totally blew my mind, because when I watched the Brewers game the other day, that park was most certainly not sold out, which seems to be the case for many parks these days.

No, it was in St. Louis.
Ok, that still doesn't make sense tho. I guess they just added seats then? St Louis has been in the playoffs a few times as well. I feel like that's just something they wanted to be true to pump up the series and MLB. Or, they really did oversell the tickets, but I bet the actual attendance was whatever capacity usually is. I'm sure they still report it that way at the games too. "Tonight's paid attendance is 45000!". Then you look around and half the stadium is empty.

Ok, that still doesn't make sense tho. I guess they just added seats then?
This was my thought, also. For the record, the game I was watching was pretty packed.

Meanwhile, I have the sad... Moustache Matt broke his foot!

Noooooooooooooooooooo