Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Fabuloso!

Wet, dark and pouring. Just perfect.

This was the view from my office yesterday (clicked by friend).

Expected to rain more today.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	292187012_554341819699667_5642880083611247580_n.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	87897  

Wet, dark and pouring. Just perfect.

This was the view from my office yesterday (clicked by friend).

Expected to rain more today.
Photo not coming thru for me.

Fu*kin' hot.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Toasty in Connecticut.
Same. Predicted to be one or two degrees hotter over the weekend & then maybe a slight reduction in temps.

Sure was a hot week. Not that I’m complaining.

Seeing those houses on fire in England was very disturbing.

Last week (in NJ) they said the heatwave will abate by the weekend as thunderstorms roll in...
Plenty of rumbles, but no storms until we got a 1 minute downpour on Sunday afternoon, after which heatwave increased.
Then they said it would abate by Monday - hotter today than before.
Now the prediction is tomorrow will break records for heat so far this year (and will MAYBE begin to cool Wednesday into Thursday)!

Last week (in NJ) they said the heatwave will abate by the weekend as thunderstorms roll in...
Plenty of rumbles, but no storms until we got a 1 minute downpour on Sunday afternoon, after which heatwave increased.
Then they said it would abate by Monday - hotter today than before.
Now the prediction is tomorrow will break records for heat so far this year (and will MAYBE begin to cool Wednesday into Thursday)!
We have some rain now as we speak.

A system of cells interlinked
Hot af!

The 90+ days are ended for the time being & the temps have dropped today in Connecticut. We needed a little break.