Free Movie Links

Tools    

I've got a link for the original cut of Apocalypse Now, but I'm still having trouble finding the Final Cut.
Can you PM me the link for the original cut of Apocalypse Now? I looked and can't find it.

I got tired of this not existing anywhere on the internet, so I just went ahead and bought the boxset since I had enough gift card money to do so.

Thanks!

Was it a hard find?

I know a few that are rare.

Flaenset is one. I found a site that had the dvd. I had to buy a non region player for it.

I keep up with the site to see when rare films come back on there.

Thanks!

Was it a hard find?

I know a few that are rare.

Flaenset is one. I found a site that had the dvd. I had to buy a non region player for it.

I keep up with the site to see when rare films come back on there.
It wasn't too hard to find it. I couldn't find it on the first site I went to, but the second site had it.

It wasn't too hard to find it. I couldn't find it on the first site I went to, but the second site had it.
The site I have been buying the dvds has "A Man and His Pig" but out of stock last time I checked.

baise moi is on there too as well as some other shocking films. Eventually I will get them.

Himlen Falder is out of stock or I would already own it.

The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie would be nice. I found it on archive.org, but without the subtitles(I made a whole thread on that, and kind of like doing it). I downloaded subtitles, but no matter where I moved them, they would never be in perfect sync with the movie. I did it with Spirit of the Beehive and it worked out perfectly. And The Obscure Object of Desire too if necessary.

The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie would be nice. I found it on archive.org, but without the subtitles(I made a whole thread on that, and kind of like doing it). I downloaded subtitles, but no matter where I moved them, they would never be in perfect sync with the movie. I did it with Spirit of the Beehive and it worked out perfectly. And The Obscure Object of Desire too if necessary.
I got a link with subs. I will PM you with it.

From the director of Titanic: The Legend Goes On comes a new travesty, Yo-Rhad and the Astromavericks! Also known as Yo-rhad, un amico dallo spazio. If anyone's got a link to this that actually works, let me know so I can see how shitty it is.

From the director of Titanic: The Legend Goes On comes a new travesty, Yo-Rhad and the Astromavericks! Also known as Yo-rhad, un amico dallo spazio. If anyone's got a link to this that actually works, let me know so I can see how shitty it is.
I can't find that one anywhere. Maybe someone else has a link to it.

@SpelingError do you mind if I try your skills for a film I can't seem to find anywhere for free?

It's called The Sweetest Mango (2001)
IMDb link: here
I can't find a free link anywhere. All I can find is a link where you can rent it for $3.99 if you're okay with that.

(That's a repost, I originally published that message in the non appropriate thread)

I know it's generally not permitted here, but I'm trying anyway.

I have a project with my girlfriend of watching the most interesting movies possible per year. Now we are at 1940 and there are some films we want to see, but cannot find. If I can pay online to rent these films, it would be fine by me, it doesn't have to be free.

I have tried online, at my local libraries, with no success. So if some of you know where to find any of these 2 films, send me a message or tell me, I'd highly appreciate it.

The 2 films are: The Mortal Storm and Remember the Night (I also leave the IMDB ID for both films)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032811/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032981/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Thanks!

(That's a repost, I originally published that message in the non appropriate thread)

I know it's generally not permitted here, but I'm trying anyway.

I have a project with my girlfriend of watching the most interesting movies possible per year. Now we are at 1940 and there are some films we want to see, but cannot find. If I can pay online to rent these films, it would be fine by me, it doesn't have to be free.

I have tried online, at my local libraries, with no success. So if some of you know where to find any of these 2 films, send me a message or tell me, I'd highly appreciate it.

The 2 films are: The Mortal Storm and Remember the Night (I also leave the IMDB ID for both films)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032811/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032981/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Thanks!
Sent!

How about Intacto 2001?