My Interviews with Actors and Filmmakers

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Great work, keep it up, love checking out these interviews!
Glad to hear you say that! Here are two new ones!

And I'll have another tomorrow!

My latest interview is with Jennifer Linch, who made KUNG FU GHOST during the pandemic, and after 2 years of post, it's coming out August 2

Here's my latest in the past few weeks. I speak to Matt Eskandari, who directed the last film Bruce Willis shot before his retirement, Wire Room, which was released this past Friday.

I actually know Todd Sheets. We live in same city and have mutual friends. His taste in horror is different than mine.

I actually know Todd Sheets. We live in same city and have mutual friends. His taste in horror is different than mine.
That's pretty awesome. This was my second time talking to him and this second interview is for a 1994 shot on video film he made that just got an official Blu-Ray re-release which is different from his usual style of horror.

That's pretty awesome. This was my second time talking to him and this second interview is for a 1994 shot on video film he made that just got an official Blu-Ray re-release which is different from his usual style of horror.
A close friend named Johnnie Reed wrote and assisted in helping Todd with a few of his films. Johnnie's daughter actually starred in one .

Todd gives me shit about A Serbian Film and Salo and I gave his shit for making pure cheese horror. I couldn't get past 30 minutes while trying to watch Bonehill Road.

I did enjoy both Clownado and Final Caller and loved Moonchild. Here are some new interviews posted today