Does anyone know where to find the Kung Fu Hustle English cast list?

Tools    

Apparently even IMDb doesn't have it, and it's getting on my nerves that no website on Earth is giving it to me no matter how many variations I type in Google.

I know where. I'll PM you.
I asked for the CAST LIST for the dub, not for copy of the English dub movie. I used the word "list" in the title.

Apparently even IMDb doesn't have it, and it's getting on my nerves that no website on Earth is giving it to me no matter how many variations I type in Google.
Where did you watch it dubbed?

Where did you watch it dubbed?
I don't remember the exact site. I do know lots of keywords that are often parts of other domain names, because so many of them are knockoffs of each other that oftentimes have varying pop up levels but usually use the same servers. If you want I can PM you a short list of these keywords.

I don't remember the exact site. I do know lots of keywords that are often parts of other domain names, because so many of them are knockoffs of each other that oftentimes have varying pop up levels but usually use the same servers. If you want I can PM you a short list of these keywords.
I ask you because I found on the net that the English dub is actually banned!
And some people mention that dubbed version is watchable on Netflix, some say no... and some say that you can buy Kung Fu Hustle (Dubbed in English) [VHS] from Amazon!

I just looked at the English dubbed version on my DVD of Kung Fu Hustle and scrolled all the way to the end credits and there are no dubbing credits.

The film is not currently on Netflix at all, but I am watching the English dubbed version as I type this on Hulu. I went to the credits and they are the same as the DVD credits, sorry!

My only other suggestion would be to try and contact Columbia Pictures. (I realize this is not a very helpful suggestion, sorry).

Fun fact!
Some Hong Kong movies are dubbed into English by original actors!
Maybe it's the case with this one!