The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

I don't know.

Can you really say you've watched Krampus: The Christmas Devil if you didn't watch that bar fight sequence in all the agony of real time?

But it did remind me that maybe we make a rule regarding playback speeds for the regular HoFs in case it becomes an ongoing thing.
Yeah, I agree that people should do that. It's not fair to the film or the person who nominated it and you're also not getting as much out of it as you normally would. If someone finds a film unwatchable, just divide it up into a couple showings if you have to.

So yeah, to clarify something going forward:

Only watch the films which were nominated in here at regular speed. I get that some of these films may be chores to get through, but that should've been expected from the get-go. If I hear about it happening again, I'll ask the person to rewatch the film at regular speed.

Only watch the films which get nominated in here at regular speed. I get that some of these films may be chores to get through, but that should've been expected from the get-go.

I laughed way too hard at this.

New punishment: You need to rewatch the film at 0.25x speed to torture yourself even further.
Hey, look, man: I already watched all of the movies at good ol' regular agonizing real time speed.

New punishment: You need to rewatch the film at 0.25x speed to torture yourself even further.

To be fair, I chose something that would specifically make people desperately want to skip entire scenes, so I support this punishment.

You know why Krampus is terrible? Adam Scott can't act. Lol and the story was bad.

I watched him in Park and Recs. I enjoyed everyone else, just not him.

You know why Krampus is terribal? Adam Scott can't act. Lol and the story was bad.
Oh, the people in this thread WISH they were watching the Adam Scott Krampus.

Oh, the people in this thread WISH they were watching the Adam Scott Krampus.
That was the only one I have seen.

I doubt I would enjoy the one in this HOF.

I think the worst film I have seen is called Ballet of Blood. It was absolutely terrible and very stupid as well.

American Flatulators
I admit to snickering a few times at some of those terrible puns! The Closer I get to Whew was probably my favorite.

The movie had a better energy than any of these other turkeys so far. But as the credits rolled, I just had to wonder what was the motive behind this. Was it a direct to video? Was it actually for sale? I really want to know the story behind this one. Because I can not imagine why anyone would make it. Barry and Liz Hirshberg if you are out there some where let me know what was your reason for making this video.

Does anyone know where I can find Lust for Frankenstein ? I am in the US and it says it is on Plex but I could not find it there.

Does anyone know where I can find Lust for Frankenstein ? I am in the US and it says it is on Plex but I could not find it there.
You're going to be at the mercy of links that are sent your way. It isn't streaming (even for purchase) anywhere.

When I write my review of it, I will tell you the absurd lengths to which I had to go to watch it.

Can you really say you've watched Krampus: The Christmas Devil if you didn't watch that bar fight sequence in all the agony of real time?
That sequence really felt that it was meant to be sped up in editing, but they just forgot haha.

I watched him in Park and Recs. I enjoyed everyone else, just not him.
I loved Adam Scott in Parks and Rec lol. Have you watched any of Severance?

You're going to be at the mercy of links that are sent your way. It isn't streaming (even for purchase) anywhere.

When I write my review of it, I will tell you the absurd lengths to which I had to go to watch it.

I can just pm you guys a link, or Spelingerror can.

That sequence really felt that it was meant to be sped up in editing, but they just forgot haha.

I loved Adam Scott in Parks and Rec lol. Have you watched any of Severance?
No but I have seen Max Winkler's Flower with Adam Scott and he was still bad.

Others have asked what about Shoeboogie? Well he seems like a token person of color who is handled just as hamfistedly as the rest of the script and ends up being both racist and (with a little light sexual harrassment) sexist.
That and Cosmic's thoughts sum this very odd supporting character indeed perfectly. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when the "writers" came up with his name. I'm sure it went something like this: "uh, young people like shoes, and also, a lot of them like dancing. They use the word "boogie," if I'm not mistaken. We should find a way to combine these two things."

I hope there's another one of these because I've come up with a few nominations I'd like to submit/torture you all with.