Best Canadian Flick

Tools    

I could feel the visions coalesce and become flesh - Uncontrollable flesh.
But when they removed the tumor it was called Videodrome.

ahh yes loved ginger snaps movie trilogy ,
I've only seen the first one.

Hmm... It has Thor so it can't be all bad, can it?
It can be all bad... if by bad, you mean good.

Boy, it's a toss-up between Black Christmas and My Bloody Valentine... I think I'm leaning more towards Black Christmas currently. Tough one.

EDIT: I haven't been able to stop thinking about this. I think ultimately the thing that I value most about a slasher movie are the kills, and let's face it, My Bloody Valentine is superior to Black Christmas in that area. I gotta go with My Bloody Valentine.

EDIT EDIT: But Black Christmas is such a haunting and truly scary movie... I gotta go with Black Christmas.

I've only seen the first one.
I'm definitely recommending the second film, too. It's one of the best sequels out there. Very different from the original while maintaining the same spirit and quality. The third one is disappointing and doesn't offer much besides a few beautiful shots.

It can be all bad... if by bad, you mean good.
That kinda sounds like a definition of Thor.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Anyone going to watch any Canadian films today?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happy Canada Day! Anyone going to watch any Canadian films today?
I will! It has to be a war film of course, Canadian made and about Canadians in war. Know of any good ones?

An internet search came up with these titles, anybody see them?
Passchendaele (2008)
South Pacific 1942 (1981)
Nikoly ne zabudy (1969)

I will! It has to be a war film of course, Canadian made and about Canadians in war. Know of any good ones?

An internet search came up with these titles, anybody see them?
Passchendaele (2008)
South Pacific 1942 (1981)
Nikoly ne zabudy (1969)
I saw Passchendaele and thought it was pretty good. I don't think I have seen the other two. There doesn't seem to be a lot of Canadian war films.

I saw Passchendaele and thought it was pretty good. I don't think I have seen the other two. There doesn't seem to be a lot of Canadian war films.
I think Passchendaele will be tonight's war film in honor of Canada Day

Come on, Minio. We're spreading hope and joy.