What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Tools    

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
For me, the worst movie I've ever seen is THX 1138 (1971). Boring talk-fest with bland characters.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think it's a tie between the Dudley Moore movie Wholly Moses! (1980) and the Chevy Chase movie Modern Problems (1981).

Once you get to a certain level of bad, everything starts blending in. It's a not a question with a meaningful answer.

As for Modern Problems

Di je Karlo?
100% unironically ghost in the shell. Ugly as hell, no substance, no character, no heart, just slo-mo and autistic wailing music to come off as cool and brooding. Cruise liner-sized plot holes. Pretentious and shallow visual symbolism. "Philosophy" on life vs non-life is unspeakably retarded. Possibly the stupidest depiction of nudity ever drawn.

What makes it worse than the likes of Parade or A Serbian Film is that those are at least energetic. They lay on the cringe so thick because they fully believe in it, and that's not only more fun, but halfway admirable. This slow-paced intellectual posing isn't.

autistic wailing music
Not that I'm offended, but I think you should rephrase that.

As for mine, I already nominated my #1 worst movie in the Hall of Infmy, so I'll go over some others that used to be my number 1 worst movie ever: Santa Meets the Ice Cream Bunny, The Castle of Fu Manchu and The Beast of Yucca Flats.

Not that I'm offended, but I think you should rephrase that.

As for mine, I already nominated my #1 worst movie in the Hall of Infmy, so I'll go over some others that used to be my number 1 worst movie ever: Santa Meets the Ice Cream Bunny, The Castle of Fu Manchu and The Beast of Yucca Flats.

Santa Meets the Ice Cream Bunny was fun to watch in a crowded theater.
Though my brain has melted from the hot, sweaty sun, and I've forgotten what the interlude, community theater production play was in the middle of the version I saw. I can't even cross-check which one looks familiar now, because I went home shortly afterwards and looked up the alternate version on YouTube shortly thereafter.

ETA: I have hard imagining watching it on my own though. I think it goes a little too slow for solo viewing.

Victim of The Night
I think, for me, it's about expectation versus reward. Of course, one can just make really poor choices, like in a Danny Boyle movie or just super meh choices like in a Nolan movie, and those can make a good movie kinda bad. Or just the script is bad or the director isn't up to the task or whatever.
But I'm talking about more egregious crimes.
How much time and money and resources were put behind something versus the quality of the product? What should we have expected of the movie (from the above but also just from how easy or difficult it should have been to make a decent movie out of what you started with) plays a big part in it. Did they care? Like, Can you see the bad incredibly clearly such that the filmmakers/studio should not have released it the way it was but they didn't care.
And then when you have movies that are guilty of All Of The Above, then you can get into the real shit.

Given that, the first ones off the top of my head to start my current list of the worst movies I've ever seen are all actually recent:

1. The Rise Of Skywalker
2. Suicide Squad
3. Wild Wild West
4. Mother Of Tears
5. Eternals

I'm sure I'll think of some more later, but that's my current list of the last 5 movies I can remember that I used as my benchmark for The Worst Movie, before it got bumped by one f the others.

Death Nurse 2 is the worst film I've seen. I also love it.
Is this the movie that inspired your bigotry against the insane and rotund?

Is this the movie that inspired your bigotry against the insane and rotund?
Absolutely not. It's the sequel to the film franchise that catered to it. Duh.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Battlefield Earth

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140