Adventure movie with wormholes about kids searching for lost father

Tools    

it's about a dad who works at some space company and has a presentation about wormholes (black holes) and how they are possible and then he goes missing for maybe 20 years and then their kids find a black hole in their backyard and travel through it into another dimension and there are multiple levels of it and the first one is like a huge field with a mountain and something happens like an earthquake and they successfully make it on top of the hill and then there are a few more levels like an American neighborhood with clone people who act strange and there's this dark soul too who they maybe? fight with and then there's this neon room where they find their dad after searching for a long time in this hallway then they reunite but I don't remember much of it maybe I was dreaming help me find it I've been searching for years I remember watching it :popcorn:

Hopefully made the thread title a little more meaningful, might get the question a few more views for you.

A system of cells interlinked
Sounds a little bit like Timetrap, but some of the details don't match up...

There are some vague similarities with the story of A Wrinkle in Time.
I think that's the one I have so much memories of it looks the same and everything matches up. almost but I don't know since I can only watch the trailer I remember the scenes from it but I will watch it when I can
this is the most similar movie so far by the looks of the trailer

I think that's the one I have so much memories of it looks the same and everything matches up. almost but I don't know since I can only watch the trailer I remember the scenes from it but I will watch it when I can
this is the most similar movie so far by the looks of the trailer
I've only ever read the book, but the thing about the clone people and the evil spirit are both right out of the text, as well as the fact that the dad is lost through some sort of wormhole.