What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

I may be stretching the definition of binge a bit, but I finally finished my rewatch of Millennium.

S1: A good mix of serial killers and mythology. It has some issues typical to the TV of the era but a really solid opening to the black world of Frank Black. 4+/5

S2: Back in the day I liked this more than the first season, but not anymore. It tries to sell much more than it actually is. It amps up the supernatural and horror elements and oddity at the expense of characters and atmosphere. The episode with the demons in the cafeteria is still funny, though. 2.5/5

S3: A mix of the two earlier seasons. The Millennium Group is pushed to the background and the new characters aren't strong enough to take its place. This became quite a chore, honestly, and it took me at least two months to finish. Despite all that, the last two episodes were good and it's kinda sad that it wasn't renewed. 2/5

The third season of Barry. Though I don't really "binge" in the usual sense any more. It's more "an episode most nights and sometimes two or three at absolute most."

I just finished watching the dramedy series Somebody Somewhere on HBO Max, which I found to be sweet, optimistic, and of course very funny. It's a must-see for fans of Bridget Everett. Highly recommended.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The third season of Barry. Though I don't really "binge" in the usual sense any more. It's more "an episode most nights and sometimes two or three at absolute most."
It's OK, Yoda. You're among friends.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

After finishing my dramatic burn through Dragonball Z - Super, I'm a bit exhausted. I haven't touched Funimation in maybe a month now. I did get through Barry and finished on Obi-Wan this weekend. I suppose I should add The Boys to that list, but the last two weren't binged given the release rate. All that said, I haven't had much time this month anyway, so an episode for each a week has been reasonable.

I've tried to get back into BoJack Horseman but it's not hitting as well as it did the first time through.

Falling Skies

I love how TNT’s content is on HBO Max.
Is that the one where the Librarian fights aliens?

You ready? You look ready.
Is that the one where the Librarian fights aliens?
Totally. A history professor leading the resistance. How original, amirite?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

When I was younger I could binge five, six episodes in a row. Now I can barely get through two.
Depends on the length of episodes & the content for me. I could easily watch several 20 minute episodes of SATC at a time when I first bought the boxed set. They slip down so easily.

Yellowstone though at 45 minutes per with intense dialog, etc. I could maybe watch 3 episodes. More often just 2.

A system of cells interlinked
The Vow

More NXIVM stuff!