The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

But I could have.
Max runtime is lower for this Hall, so technically you couldn't have.

Not sure what it says about my tastes, but that legit looks like something I'd watch. My standards when it comes to fantasy films are very very low haha.

Max runtime is lower for this Hall, so technically you couldn't have.
LOL, I hadn't looked too closely at the run time restrictions.

Not sure what it says about my tastes, but that legit looks like something I'd watch. My standards when it comes to fantasy films are very very low haha.
I think you're about two or three "verys" short of where you need to be for this film.

ok so i rewatched my pick and i feel fine nominating it as long as everyone here is ok with, umm, fluids. its gross and violent but i don't personally think it goes too too far but there is depictions of child abuse (one scene) that i didn't find to be too visceral or anything but someone more sensitive to those themes might find it upsetting.

ok so i rewatched my pick and i feel fine nominating it as long as everyone here is ok with, umm, fluids. its gross and violent but i don't personally think it goes too too far but there is depictions of child abuse (one scene) that i didn't find to be too visceral or anything but someone more sensitive to those themes might find it upsetting.
I'm fine with it being nominated.

I’m okay with it.

I forgot the opening line.
I'm fine with absolutely anything fluid related.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

I think you're about two or three "verys" short of where you need to be for this film.
If it wasn't for that runtime, I'd probably check it out.

I mean, it did manage to get a 5.3/10 rating, so it can't be that bad. Then again, some of Neil Breen's films are dangerously close to a 5 as well haha.

If anyone's curious, my nomination currently has a 2.1/10, and I considered two films that each had a 1.6/10, but they also had "so bad it's hilarious" vibes going so I passed on them