What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Because they're not readily available in the US (streaming or not).

Interested in the former because, sure, a 1970's Czech, dark fairy tale sounds good.

The latter, because I remember liking Marketa Lazarova and it stands to reason I should probably eventually watch another movie from the director.

Though, I am notorious for buying a movie and not watching it until years later.

i will give a go to watch the black ca sound a good movie
I liked it a lot. There are six or seven movies with that title, so look for the 1934 one with Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff.

Today I got:

Shaft Criterion blu ray
History is Made At Night Criterion blu ray
Edge of Sanity blu ray
Mardi Gras Massacre blu ray

gosh really are they remakes? and i will do
I think only one is a remake. They're all adaptations of an Edgar Allen Poe story. The 1934 one is most peoples' favorite, I believe. Enjoy!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was at a garage sale this weekend, and I bought a box full of DVDs for only $15. Many of them are still brand new and sealed.

This is the one that I looking forward to the most:

And these are the rest of the DVDs in the box:

I was at a garage sale this weekend, and I bought a box full of DVDs for only $15. Many of them are still brand new and sealed.

This is the one that I looking forward to the most:

And these are the rest of the DVDs in the box:

Terrific bargain. So many classics. Hell or High Water is a very good movie.

I’m pretty stoked that my 1/2 off Arrow order from Barnes & Noble came in today. I kind of went a bit overboard when all was said and done, but I just kept coming across movies that I loved as I scrolled down.

An American Werewolf in London
Bloody Spear at Mount Fuji
The Crazies
Crimson Peak
Dead or Alive
Deadly Games
Deep Red
Hellraiser
Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Pulse
Robocop
Society
The Stuff

I’m pretty stoked that my 1/2 off Arrow order from Barnes & Noble came in today. I kind of went a bit overboard when all was said and done, but I just kept coming across movies that I loved as I scrolled down.

An American Werewolf in London
Bloody Spear at Mount Fuji
The Crazies
Crimson Peak
Dead or Alive
Deadly Games
Deep Red
Hellraiser
Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Pulse
Robocop
Society
The Stuff
love Crimson Peak loved that movie! and An American Werewolf in London good choice

Today I picked up some used movies. I got:

Hellboy II blu ray
Evil Dead 2 dvd
The Girl Next Door dvd
The Lucy and Desi dvd collection
The Alice Faye dvd collection volume 2

It's "Film Noir Collection", 10 fairly classic noir movies with stars like Bogart, John Garfield, Peter Lorre and Edward G Robinson. It has pot-boilers like - Whirlpool, The Stranger, Port of New York and D.O.A, all in glorious black and white.

It's "Film Noir Collection", 10 fairly classic noir movies with stars like Bogart, John Garfield, Peter Lorre and Edward G Robinson. It has pot-boilers like - Whirlpool, The Stranger, Port of New York and D.O.A, all in glorious black and white.
I have that set. Some great films in there.

Today I picked up some used movies. I got:

Hellboy II blu ray
Evil Dead 2 dvd
The Girl Next Door dvd
The Lucy and Desi dvd collection
The Alice Faye dvd collection volume 2
love hellboy 2 and evil dead 2!