Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Free Fire (2016)

I browsed Netflix on a boring night, I've never heard of it before but picked it because of Cillian Murphy. I gave up on the last 30-40 minutes and just fast forward to the end.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
Bull Durham. Boring. The Southern accents used by the performers weren't convincing. The scene with Robert Wuhl at the ballpark standing in place rocking side to side while rambling incoherently gave me nausea. I felt like reaching for a dramamine! I couldn't get to the end. I stopped the VCR mid way through the movie then brought the tape back to the video store.

Boring. I bailed out when the clichéd batty old grandma showed up. So tired of that cliché.

Scream - the new one.

Got bored about halfway through, felt like going back and watching the original for something simple and straight forward. Bored by now with the assumed hyper awareness of the rules of the game. Bored seeing Never Campbell who seems to do nothing ese with her career except scream but no longer has the cuteness or star appeal

Scream - the new one.

Got bored about halfway through, felt like going back and watching the original for something simple and straight forward. Bored by now with the assumed hyper awareness of the rules of the game. Bored seeing Never Campbell who seems to do nothing ese with her career except scream but no longer has the cuteness or star appeal
as a scream fan i respect ur opinion!

One comes to mind, but not for the reason you're thinking. It was more of a theater incident. I went to see Goosebumps 2 on a Sunday because I was bored and near a theater, anyway, got in there and there were all these families around me, chewing and moving around like they were at a damn carnival. I made it about 20 minutes into the movie and then I just lost it. I stood up and said, "This would never happen in France!" and then stormed out.

Brought to you by Hollywood Demands Action and The Screen Actors Alliance for Gun Safety.

The trick is not minding
The only film I have bailed on to this day remains White Bim, Black Ear. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed his The Dawns Here are Quiet.

I would like the 60 mins back that I lost trying to make heads or tails of this.

Ever seen a movie where the use of a foreign accent makes no sense in terms of the story? The male lead who is British adopted an American accent for the movie, but I have no idea why.

Movie Forums Extra
Recently Aretha, found it pretty dry and didn't enjoy the storyline / acting.

The first movie I couldn't finish was the first Batman movie. I was way too young - I didn't know that my dad was pulling my leg when he told me I had to watch it to finish the movie marathon. But I guess the first movie that I couldn't finish just because I hated it is the new Star Wars movie, or rather, I should say the first half of it! After the first half I just couldn't take anymore.

Legend in my own mind
Lucy

Simply awful

I almost wrote Fantastic Beasts and the Secrets of Dumbledore in here but I actually ended up finishing that disaster.

Took me three times though to get through it.

I almost wrote Fantastic Beasts and the Secrets of Dumbledore in here but I actually ended up finishing that disaster.

Took me three times though to get through it.
I started it but feel I need to rewatch the other ones again. I forgot who some of the characters were.

I started it but feel I need to rewatch the other ones again. I forgot who some of the characters were.
Understandable, cause all the new characters are freaking awful. I don’t care for anyone of them.

Mads is good though. And so is Jude Law. I wish it was a spin-off based just on them. Unfortunately it’s not. The opening scene gives a great appetizer for something that never comes.

Understandable, cause all the new characters are freaking awful. I don’t care for anyone of them.

Mads is good though. And so is Jude Law. I wish it was a spin-off based just on them. Unfortunately it’s not. The opening scene gives a great appetizer for something that never comes.
Does Mads ever make a bad film? NO. Even Nattens Engel was a bit cheesy but his character was fun.

I've seen this movie TWICE(!!!!!) because my college volleyball coach put it on in the charter bus on our way to tournaments.

Please imagine being trapped on a charter bus, trying to do your topology homework, while Paint Your Wagon blares in the background.