MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

This is way in advance, but just an idea to float:

What if next year, for draft order, we randomly select for choices? IE: whoever gets "first" doesn't just draft first, but gets to pick which slot first? I give everyone 24 hours to respond (if they can't do that, after being pinged, during Spring Training, that's on them), if they don't they take the earliest slot left.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

What if next year, for draft order, we randomly select for choices? IE: whoever gets "first" doesn't just draft first, but gets to pick which slot first? I give everyone 24 hours to respond (if they can't do that, after being pinged, during Spring Training, that's on them), if they don't they take the earliest slot left.
Really like this idea.

Well, under this, first place can still pick to choose first. Last place is just as random as before, it just might be random somewhere other than last.

I think that's a cool idea. Let's do it!

I'm convinced that investing heavily in pitching is statistically equivalent to day trading.
This times 10. My squad is living proof of this. I will never draft a pitcher In the first 2 rounds again. Ever. Like, ever ever...

A system of cells interlinked
Paging Mr. Riley Greene.

Mr. Riley Greene, please!

Bring this kid up already!

Who's the best call up so far? Theyve mainly seemed weak to me but I'm sure I'm forgetting a few good ones.
Hmm, I'm not sure. Nobody's really jumping out at me. The last 4-5 years we've had so many call-ups be super valuable right away, but I feel like this year that's way down. I guess J-Rod, but he was called up for opening day, so maybe that's not what you had in mind?

A system of cells interlinked
Speaking of pitchers...looks like lil' sniffle-pants Severino doesn't have COVID after all...

Did someone bang in sick in order to miss facing TB, perhaps?

Oof. The Mookie Betts thing is lame, but whatever. The really dumb part is I was looking at middle infield options a week or so ago and had lots of promising ones lined up (including one that was picked up later and really went off right after), but didn't have room and didn't really need them yet. Now I do and all of 'em are gone. Funky timing.

Sorry late to the party on this one but this is a great idea. Lets do it!