Why Elizabeth Olsen is the Absolute Worst

Tools    

The worst casting ever in the Marvel universe was Apocalypse. Oscar Issac, hell NO!

En Sabah Nur should have been played by a big Egyptian actor and Apocalypse, himself, should have been CGI'd.
I couldn't agree more. (I got a kick out of the comparison between Apocalypse and a Power Rangers villain.)

Since you're forcing me into X-Men territory, I have to mention Storm.
Halle Berry is gorgeous, but she's not Storm. Storm without an African accent isn't Storm.

Now the girl who took her place in X-Men Apocalypse (Alexandra Shipp) did the accent almost flawlessly and was a knockout to boot! The only thing is she had the mohawk. (I hated the mohawk on Storm the first time I saw it in the comics and hoped it would never carry over to a movie.) Storm's original look & costume in the comics was so unique but unfortunately has never been depicted in live action. So, we kind of got a "perfect Storm"... but we have to take her with a silly mohawk.

A bouffant and a Russian accent? I don't think that would have fit with the overall vibe they were going for.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think I would have loved to see Eric Bana carry on as the Hulk right through, I think he sold that danger even in non hulk form that Norton or Ruffalo never brought.

I couldn't agree more. (I got a kick out of the comparison between Apocalypse and a Power Rangers villain.)

Since you're forcing me into X-Men territory, I have to mention Storm.
Halle Berry is gorgeous, but she's not Storm. Storm without an African accent isn't Storm.

Now the girl who took her place in X-Men Apocalypse (Alexandra Shipp) did the accent almost flawlessly and was a knockout to boot! The only thing is she had the mohawk. (I hated the mohawk on Storm the first time I saw it in the comics and hoped it would never carry over to a movie.) Storm's original look & costume in the comics was so unique but unfortunately has never been depicted in live action. So, we kind of got a "perfect Storm"... but we have to take her with a silly mohawk.

There are not many I agree with in the Xmen Universe. I would recast about 95% of them

Chris Evans as Captain America. I go back and forth on Evans.
He played the Human Torch first in the Fantastic Four movies (2005, 2007)! And whether playing Johnny Storm or some other character, his history was pretty much playing teenaged punks. So his typecasting made him a little hard to accept as Cap at first. (Then there was that uniform they put him in in the first Avengers movie!) But he's grown into the role. I have heard Evans speak on politics (which actors should avoid) which also made it hard to see him as Cap since his politics are very different from what Cap's would be.
(Cap is non-partisan, and his views would be considered consistent with the average American of the early to mid 1940's).

Paul Bettany as the Vision. Ever since I saw Master and Commander (2003), I've been a Paul Bettany fan... only thing is, besides the Avengers movies that's the only other thing I remember seeing him in!

He's a good choice, but while I've always imagined the Vision with some sort of electronic voice (in the comics his speech bubbles were always squared off and colored yellow!) I didn't imagine him with a British accent.

But this is because of some changes in the MCU - the Vision is the offspring of both Ultron and Jarvis! In comics, Jarvis was the British butler first for Tony Stark and then for the Avengers team.
In the movies Jarvis is Tony Stark's computer (originally voiced by Bettany).

(Is MCU's Jarvis computer supposed to be based on an actual person who was Tony Stark's British butler? I've never been quite clear on this.)

I'd like to say Tom Hiddleston is perfect as Loki... but I always imagined Loki as less good looking... kind of the male version of an old crone based on how he's been drawn (elongated features, large nose, etc.) Still, Loki can alter his appearance with but a whim (so who's to say his Hiddleston look isn't what he considers his ideal). As far as charisma and exuding maliciousness, Hiddleston is pretty spot on!

Paul Bettany as the Vision. Ever since I saw Master and Commander (2003), I've been a Paul Bettany fan... only thing is, besides the Avengers movies that's the only other thing I remember seeing him in!
He's also been in not one but TWO of my recent guilty pleasures, Legion and Priest. Both very re-watchable, (is that even a word?) turn-your-brain-off-and-enjoy cheesefests.

And MaC: FSotW just missed making my Top 25.

He's also been in not one but TWO of my recent guilty pleasures, Legion and Priest. Both very re-watchable, (is that even a word?) turn-your-brain-off-and-enjoy cheesefests.

Nice reversal of the old quotable quotation.

"That's OK, he doesn't believe in you either."

I think Bettany is amazing actor.

He's a good choice, but while I've always imagined the Vision with some sort of electronic voice (in the comics his speech bubbles were always squared off and colored yellow!) I didn't imagine him with a British accent.

But this is because of some changes in the MCU - the Vision is the offspring of both Ultron and Jarvis! In comics, Jarvis was the British butler first for Tony Stark and then for the Avengers team.
In the movies Jarvis is Tony Stark's computer (originally voiced by Bettany).

(Is MCU's Jarvis computer supposed to be based on an actual person who was Tony Stark's British butler? I've never been quite clear on this.)
Paul is in A Knight's Tale, A Beautiful Mind, The Da Vinci Code, Dogville, and almost all MCU Iron Man and Avengers films. As well as Legion and Priest that White mentioned .

These are the ones I have seen.

Benedict Wong as Wong. Name being the same aside, Wong seems wrong as Wong (say that ten times fast).
I was never a big follower of Dr. Strange in the comics, but I am aware of who Wong was. He was a little guy; short, thin, shaved head, quiet and very reserved. Benedict Wong just seems the opposite on every level, so doesn't seem anything like the original character
In comics Wong began as Dr. Strange's servant, valet & aid - in the movies, he's one of Strange's teachers.

While we're on the subject:
Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One. While Tilda did a fine job, I just don't go in for changing inherent aspects of established characters (such as gender, established relatives, nationality, race or orientation). The Ancient One had always been an Asian male in comics.
So, although it's not Tilda's fault, she gets the buzzer from me for extreme source material violation!