Search an episode of Law and Order

Tools    

Hi ! In advance sorry for my english I'm french. Does anyone know the title of Law and Order's episode when at the beginning a young woman runs in a street and fall. Then it's the generic and later she's asked by police to find the killer who's kidnapping and closing women under his house that is in the wood.
Thank you

Hi ! In advance sorry for my english I'm french. Does anyone know the title of Law and Order's episode when at the beginning a young woman runs in a street and fall. Then it's the generic and later she's asked by police to find the killer who's kidnapping and closing women under his house that is in the wood.
Thank you
That doesn't ring a bell. Complicating things is this question: are you sure it was the original "Law & Order" and not any of the subsequent series? "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" or even "Law & Order: Los Angeles" or "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"?

You don't have much detail, but it kinda sorta sounds like a "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" episode from Season 9 titled "Abel & Willing" where a man conducts experiments on husbands and wives he has captured to see if they will kill themselves or their partner.

But I'd really need more detail to be sure. Taking victims to a basement doesn't really narrow it down, that has probably happened over a hundred times in all of the various crime shows of the past few decades. Seems to be the thing almost every week on "Criminal Minds".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra