The Bakers Dozen Music Game Thread

Tools    

13 American artists who were not featured in USA For Africa’s We Are The World but should have been - Artist has to have been around at the time the song came [1985] (Post your favorite 80’s song by that artist)

1. Tom Petty

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

13 American artists who were not featured in USA For Africa’s We Are The World (list of musicians) but should have been - Artist has to have been around at the time the song came [1985] (Post your favorite 80’s song by that artist)

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald

I included a link to the We are the World Wikipedia article.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
13 American artists who were not featured in USA For Africa’s We Are The World (list of musicians) but should have been - Artist has to have been around at the time the song came [1985] (Post your favorite 80’s song by that artist)

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince
9. Bangles

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince
9. Bangles
10. Eddie Van Halen

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince
9. Bangles
10. Eddie Van Halen
11. Jack Blades

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince
9. Bangles
10. Eddie Van Halen
11. Jack Blades
12. Belinda Carlisle

1. Tom Petty
2. Michael McDonald
3. Glenn Frey
4. Minutemen
5. Don Henley
6. Dale Bozzio
7. Peter Cetera
8. Prince
9. Bangles
10. Eddie Van Halen
11. Jack Blades
12. Belinda Carlisle