Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Castellari also directed The Heroin Busters, which is worth a watch for the bananas chase scene climax (switches between foot, car, plane and keeps going when any sane movie would have called out a day).
Forgot about Keoma. That one's good too. Nice hallucinatory atmosphere and a nice Franco Nero peformance.

Castellari also directed The Heroin Busters
Thanks Rockatansky.
Found it on Youtube, in decent quality. The Inglorious Bastards is a good movie. Tons of machinegun shooting, and an interesting mix of characters.

Tons of machinegun shooting, and an interesting mix of characters.
Sometimes that's all you need.

Forgot about Keoma. That one's good too. Nice hallucinatory atmosphere and a nice Franco Nero peformance.
I saw Keoma a year ago. During my second semi big spaghetti periode. Nero gets his ass kicked a few times in that movie.

Bizarrely, this felt like one where the comedy actually worked. Still a bit too stupid for my liking, and plagiarises Romancing the Stone, but not awful. And Brad Pitt!

I cannot watch any movie in which Bullock is the star.

I cannot watch any movie in which Bullock is the star.
I don’t blame you. I mean, to be clear, by no stretch of imagination is this a good film. But I had a migraine (mild enough), long meeting, hadn’t been to a cinema for ages, so.

I enjoyed the film very much. I have read that Herzog said this film was neighter a sequel nor a remake of the 1992 film. Btw it is the 2009 film directed by Herzog i have seen, since u mentioned Keitel. I have never seen that film.
Sorry for the confusion. This is an amazing movie, but, as I said, bowdlerized.

Probably this, unless I bail out towards the end of the day. Which has started out revoltingly, but ah, well. At least I’m looking forward to this, what with the debate on blame-shifting millennials etc.

I am actually kind of impressed by how awful it was. Easily one of the worst things I’ve seen in my life, worse than Cloud Atlas, and that’s saying a lot. And yes, the more I think about it, the more I think it exemplifies the worst of how it’s fashionable to perceive the world right now, all the way to being the worst version of you, and whatnot.
Also finding myself offended (not a word I use often) by the pixelated genitals. What the hell?! Either you show genitals or you don’t, but this is just nuts.

Sorry for the confusion. This is an amazing movie, but, as I said, bowdlerized.

I am going to see it. Since i like Keitel. I just saw Reservoir Dogs recently (Rewatch of course). And Mean Streets a month ago. I will have what you said about Bad Lieutenant in the back of my mind, when i see it.

Either you show generals or you don’t, but this is just nuts.
This would be a funnier sentence if auto correct had left “genitals” as is.

I am going to see it. Since i like Keitel. I just saw Reservoir Dogs recently (Rewatch of course). And Mean Streets a month ago. I will have what you said about Bad Lieutenant in the back of my mind, when i see it.
Huge fan of Keitel. Even when he has a relatively small rôle (Thelma & Louise), he’s brilliant.

Looking forward to this.