What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Thinking I shouldn't have smoked that fourth joint last night, since it's a dream suppressant, although my "dream experimentation" worked and I was able to conjure up one of three women I wanted in my dream.

But smoking too little might enable me to sleep as much, and the key to more dreams (different and longer) is to sleep as long as possible, until you're almost awake, having to pee (which I think is a big reason the dream tends to end sexually), enjoying the dream and trying to hold back.

Thinking I shouldn't have smoked that fourth joint last night, since it's a dream suppressant, although my "dream experimentation" worked and I was able to conjure up one of three women I wanted in my dream.

But smoking too little might enable me to sleep as much, and the key to more dreams (different and longer) is to sleep as long as possible, until you're almost awake, having to pee (which I think is a big reason the dream tends to end sexually), enjoying the dream and trying to hold back.
Dream suppressant? I never heard that before.

I've heard it's a sleep enhancer - helps you fall asleep faster & sleep longer, so it's good for insomnia, but I never heard it was a dream suppressant.

You ready? You look ready.
Drinking iced coffee and holding down the fort.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

listening

SNAP! - Rhythm Is A Dancer