What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Don’t think I’ve ever seen her in anything. (Definitely not Mamma Mia!)

Had no idea how nerdy & doofy Holmes was before she transformed herself. Episode 3 ends with the transformed Holmes & she looks just like her. Ok, no more spoilers.

Just checked & I did see her in Lovelace, which I liked, I think.
I’m not a Mamma Mia fan even despite Meryl Streep. I don’t think of Seyfried as a genius actress or anything, but she has a nice presence. I know her from Solstice (a guilty pleasure), Jennifer’s Body (awful but memorable and Seyfried is good in it), Chloe (worth a gander) and yes, Lovelace, that was alright. There was also In Time & Red Riding Hood (again, memorable if not great).

I’m not a Mamma Mia fan even despite Meryl Streep. I don’t think of Seyfried as a genius actress or anything, but she has a nice presence. I know her from Solstice (a guilty pleasure), Jennifer’s Body (awful but memorable and Seyfried is good in it), Chloe (worth a gander) and yes, Lovelace, that was alright. There was also In Time & Red Riding Hood (again, memorable if not great).
Now I’m seeing her in The Dropout, I can really see her range. British Naveen Andrews is also terrific as her icky boyfriend. Actually, the entire cast is excellent. Even Stephen Fry has a rôle whom I haven’t recently seen.

Loving The Dropout. Three episodes in & it’s really terrific. Amanda Seyfried is killing her rôle. Amazing how Theranos was all predicated on a lie.

@AgrippinaX
Powered through all 8 episodes - not a dull one among them. Seyfried deserves an Emmy for her outstanding performance.

its sad that they cancelling it after season 6 cause it does look funny and really good, hopefullyt i get it when they release the dvd boxset of whole series
It is a really good, highly recommended, british crime drama, it's not that funny tho sookie..

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
TBBT are basically reruns for me.

Hubby and I watch TBBT reruns every night. We love the show.

Hubby and I watch TBBT reruns every night. We love the show.
I have HBO Max and all seasons are on there.

I'm trying to get into this Halo show on Paramount. It looks like it's building up to something, but the pacing feels slow at times through the episodes.

it is i been told, so true i loved alot of swearings on it lol i have seen alot of clips of it lol
You might find it funny, but it's not a comedy.

as a disability person i still think its a comedy
I don't really understand. You may find it funny but it isn't a comedy. I laughed during Schindler's List, but I acknowledge that it's not a comedy. I've no idea what being disabled or not has to do with anything here.

I don't really understand. You may find it funny but it isn't a comedy. I laughed during Schindler's List, but I acknowledge that it's not a comedy. I've no idea what being disabled or not has to do with anything here.
i have autism i find some shows funny!

If you don't think of Seyfried as a genuine actress you need to check out a movie called Mank, where she played actress Marian Davies and earned an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.