Wooley's Halfway To Halloween III

Tools    

Victim of The Night
I didn't click some that I probably saw when I was a kid. I hereby vow that this is the year that I finally watch Kuroneko / Onibaba.
You and me both, pal.
I'm not exaggerating when I say those two movies have been in my queue for 14 years and I still haven't gotten around to them!

You and me both, pal.
I'm not exaggerating when I say those two movies have been in my queue for 14 years and I still haven't gotten around to them!
Both are very good films. Get to watching them!

I posted this in crumbsroom's thread sometime back, but in case you're looking for recommendations, here's a good list, provided there's some films in here you haven't watched yet:

https://www.listchallenges.com/old-s...fantasy-movies

The Strangeness is pretty OK. It's one of those films I vaguely remembered from my childhood and eventually managed to rewatch as an adult. Especially considering the budget and small-scale production, it actually looks fine. Also, added The Boogens to my watchlist; I don't think I've ever seen that one.

wandering in circles around a small set made to look like a bunch of different caves by using (slightly) different lighting and angles, built in the director’s grandparents’ garage.
Sounds brutal. Think I'll pass.

stop-motion animated Tentacled Vagina Mine-monster
Dammit!
*reluctantly adds to watchlist*

I enjoyed The Strangeness when i watched it last October. You can't argue with the sets and the monster effects.

The monster also looks like a dick in profile. It was originally supposed to have a shell as well, I assume you make it look like a snail, but I assume the result would have been scrotal in appearance.

So the monster looks like a dick and in Starship Troopers, the main bug looks like a woman's *uss*.

So the monster looks like a dick and in Starship Troopers, the main bug looks like a woman's *uss*.
You think they've met?

Loved him in Payback.

And it's funny you should say that, I was actually going to put in my review that "It's no Final Terror, but..."
He's great in everything but especially when he works with DePalma or Gunn.

Thems fighting words!

Have you seen The Prey yet? Complete to camper slasher Deliverance ripoff trifecta?

We now have the metrics. I win. Everything.

And it was actually 108. I forgot to click on Devil Rides Out.

I'm even better than you initially feared.
See? You forget. You probably don't even remember half of them due to old age.

A movie per year alive ratio makes me the clear victor.

Have you seen The Prey yet? Complete to camper slasher Deliverance ripoff trifecta?
Is this good? The ratings on Letterboxd are not encouraging.

See? You forget. You probably don't even remember half of them due to old age.

A movie per year alive ratio makes me the clear victor.

Old age and glue fumes, you fool. I'd like you to count your toenails in such a elderly, huffed out state, let alone become a master or urbane discourse and keeper of the deepest of cinematic secrets.

*sound of a hidden paper bag crinkling behind my back, reminds me to leave the room for a moment of absolutely no consequence*

*returns to conversation with nose bleeding, dribbling the words 'deep cinematic secrets' all down the front of my shirt*

Victory is mine!

Is this good? The ratings on Letterboxd are not encouraging.
Well... What is "good" and where would Just Before Dawn and Final Terror fall?

Old age and glue fumes, you fool. I'd like you to count your toenails in such a elderly, huffed out state, let alone become a master or urbane discourse and keeper of the deepest of cinematic secrets.

*sound of a hidden paper bag crinkling behind my back, reminds me to leave the room for a moment of absolutely no consequence*

*returns to conversation with nose bleeding, dribbling the words 'deep cinematic secrets' all down the front of my shirt*

Victory is mine!
If you think I want get addicted to glue and watch 6 movies TODAY, just to best you...

*Vigorously shakes spray paint can*

Spray paint?

Pffft!

Rookie.

*opens secret door revealing secret airplane glue and paperbag factory hidden inside walls*
*Flares silver nostrils*

No so secret now, you FOOL!