The State of Netflix

Tools    

building computers can be such a pain, which is why it really aggravates me when people like Sedai say "oh, just snap it all in!", in all seriousness: not even close!

however, i finally fixed the pirate ship...i had to keep returning and testing new computer parts though in order to:
do u build custom pc also like gaming pc?

-figure out what exactly was wrong with my old one: most likely the processor, but it could have been those motherboards i tried out as well, because everything else works just freakin' peachy.

-get a board with a freakin' updated bios. Updating a BIOS through youtube instructions with the flash button NEVER worked.

But argh matey, fresh illegal bootey awaits!
wait do u build custom pc like gaming pc?

Duplicate Account (locked)

it doesn't have to be expensive, you can build rasberry pi computer systems for less than 100 dollars. However, upgrading the computer i mentioned cost me ~$600, $80 of it just for gas to drive back and forth to computer stores.

it doesn't have to be expensive, you can build rasberry pi computer systems for less than 100 dollars. However, upgrading the computer i mentioned cost me ~$600, $80 of it just for gas to drive back and forth to computer stores.
oh yea true but theres a store called umart here they sell alot of good deals and cheap pc gaming gear

A system of cells interlinked
building computers can be such a pain, which is why it really aggravates me when people like Sedai say "oh, just snap it all in!", in all seriousness: not even close!
I'm not having any problems.

Git Gud!

Duplicate Account (locked)
I'm not having any problems.

Git Gud!

Oh I'm glad, but every computer I have built required a screwdriver...I'm happy you've learned the rest telepathically The force is with you!

Oh I'm glad, but every computer I have built required a screwdriver...I'm happy you've learned the rest telepathically The force is with you!
Haha, it just only snap in; you still need a couple of tools and at least a modicum of knowhow (or the ability to watch a Youtube video or two). Actually, Ram snaps in without a tool!

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Haha, it just only snap in; you still need a couple of tools and at least a modicum of knowhow (or the ability to watch a Youtube video or two). Actually, Ram snaps in without a tool!
It really depends on a case, though. MoBo and CPU cooler probably require screwdrivers always, but I guess almost everything else is case-dependent (thumb screws have become very common, and there are screwless ways to attach HDD/SSD). But yeah, if you're willing to accept ugly mess for cables, building a PC is easy

It really depends on a case, though. MoBo and CPU cooler probably require screwdrivers always, but I guess almost everything else is case-dependent (thumb screws have become very common, and there are screwless ways to attach HDD/SSD). But yeah, if you're willing to accept ugly mess for cables, building a PC is easy

Ah yes, forget the all important cable ties! I am a cable tie addict, and have all my cabling locked down tight...

Wait, cable-ties aren't just for the bedroom then??
Why have I never thought of using them to also secure cables elsewhere in the house as well?

Wait, cable-ties aren't just for the bedroom then??
Why have I never thought of using them to also secure cables elsewhere in the house as well?
*Crosses Chyp off Thanksgiving guest list*

We've gone on holiday by mistake
RIP Netflix, crackdown on shared passwords incoming and cheaper service with ads.

RIP Netflix, crackdown on shared passwords incoming and cheaper service with ads.
Cheaper service with ads doesn’t bother me since I won’t watch anything with ads. Pay a few dollars more for ad-free & that’s fine with me.

Cheaper service with ads doesn’t bother me since I won’t watch anything with ads. Pay a few dollars more for ad-free & that’s fine with me.
I would do the same - are you sure they’d keep the more expensive ad-free option, though? I sure hope so.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Ha, I just read this
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/20/media...rop/index.html

And then remembered the creation of this thread and what you had to say..... My sister gave me Netflix a while ago, but I've saved a few music documentaries I haven't seen, but I wasn't that interested to begin with. But, with this impending doom, I have and will try to see and complete something. I know it's in me, I saw three movies in one day a few weeks ago. They didn't even hit the 8/10 mark, but decent is better than awful.

Reminds me of the real estate bubble.. Except that Netflix would pay Dave Chappelle 60 million for 3 specials (2 of them which were already in the can), and kept going.. I remember it was being advertised as $9.95, but I doubt anyone pays that much, but I didn't remember to ask my sister. I told her it was junk, and that THIS was the reason she couldn't pay attention to the movies.. I asked her if she saw anything (when she had COVID) and she told me she couldn't get into them. I let her know it's not her, it's the movies. They're not good. But I've sent her all my lists, mp3s, etc.. I even bought my nieces an mp3 player, and still working out the playlist.

CNN+ will be kaput by the end of the month..