Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Can't wait for tonight's walk!
(I keep thinking I've put the hat, scarf and gloves away for the last time until next winter.)
Last week I put my church hat, etc. in the laundry basket. Yesterday I dug them out to wear again.

I'm in İzmir/Turkey and it was and still is like summer today. The hottest day of the year, for sure.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Tis the season for southern flooding and tornadoes!!! Right through until HURRICANE season, yay!!!! followed by a brief 2-week winter.

Right now, it's 69F and cloudy. lol, MSN weather says "rain will start in 123 minutes." Neat. Today we're under a severe weather warning with winds, potential for flash flooding, and possible tornadoes.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Tis the season for southern flooding and tornadoes!!! Right through until HURRICANE season, yay!!!! followed by a brief 2-week winter.

Right now, it's 69F and cloudy. lol, MSN weather says "rain will start in 123 minutes." Neat. Today we're under a severe weather warning with winds, potential for flash flooding, and possible tornadoes.
Hey, at least they’re time-specific.

Sunny and 60° yeaterday, finally made spring!

Today, 45° with wind and rain. grumble, grumble...
Yeah, I forgot it rains in April.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It was so weird here, yesterday, that the office closed around 1 to get everyone home before it hit. I, unfortunately (fortunately?) had to get through two deadlines so I had to ride it out. It only lasted about half an hour then it was gone. Nothing too bad, actually. We did have a few small tornadoes or just strong gusts of wind in the county, knocking branches loose or popping through privacy fences, but nothing out of the ordinary really. So I just skipped lunch for the day and left about an hour earlier than I normally would have to take in a movie! I caught a 3:30 showing of Morbius. Ugh. I'm not even going to italicize that.

Bright and beautiful in Melbourne at the moment. End of Summer, but feels like a Spring day for some reason.

Went for my evening walk - wore my ear cover but thought it was too late in the season for gloves.
I wish I'd brought them! Walked with my hands in my pockets a lot of the way.
Then it started raining half way through my walk - drizzle at first, but got heavier and wind picked up as rain got louder!
Got wet & cold, but didn't get soaked.

Ah, Spring!

Today was specially magnificent, I woke up around nine, it was so good I decided to go for a walk in the fields, and for the first time I decided to share my walk, did a live-streaming on r/whereintheworld, half an hour later I looked at the screen and 30,000 people were watching. It's funny, I don't like company, but I did share it with the internet. Too bad I deleted it or I'd share it in here since it's a more closed community, I thought no one was going to watch it, I don't like sharing locations and things like those on the internet, today's people are crazy. Now it's starting to decay, not a single shadow anywhere, I don't ear the birds.

Went for my evening walk - wore my ear cover but thought it was too late in the season for gloves.
I wish I'd brought them! Walked with my hands in my pockets a lot of the way.
Then it started raining half way through my walk - drizzle at first, but got heavier and wind picked up as rain got louder!
Got wet & cold, but didn't get soaked.

Ah, Spring!
Same here. I took an umbrella with me, but didn’t really need it. Went out again without umbrella and, yes, I got soaked! And I left my gloves behind.

Le Soleil Brille!

71 degrees here in Connecticut. I’m wearing flip flops & feeling delirious.

74°F in Bali It's actually the main reason why I am here. I like to travel and decided to stay here for a while. I also look for travel apps so feel free to share your favorite ones.

Beautiful warm with a pleasant soft breeze and not very bright,almost a perfect day, better if the sky were dark red and purple with no brightness whatsoever but we can't have it all.

It's 50°F where I live in New York. Meaning it's a bit chilly while the sun is shining outside.